going bananas...10DPO anyone?

aetherial

Reaction score
Hello all,

On my 5th clomid cycle. My bbs just started to get sore today and I've been cramping and had ovary pangs for days but negative FRER this am. Going in for my beta (i'm being very closely monitored) tomorrow and starting to go a little bonkers. Feeling SUPER impatient. Anyone else here in the home stretch and about to lose their mind?

I'm 10dpo tomorrow. Took two tests today and got BFNS. Sigh!

Hello all,

On my 5th clomid cycle. My bbs just started to get sore today and I've been cramping and had ovary pangs for days but negative FRER this am. Going in for my beta (i'm being very closely monitored) tomorrow and starting to go a little bonkers. Feeling SUPER impatient. Anyone else here in the home stretch and about to lose their mind?

I am 10 dpo today, have tested and got BFN also. I too am going crazy fast. I went out and bought some scrapbooking stuff to try and keep my mind off of things.. however it seems im still on B&B. Lol I am trying so hard to keep busy its just so hard when all I think about getting pregnant with a healthy baby.

:dust: to you

I'm right there with you ladies af should be here may 8th but hoping & praying I get a bfp & no af..... talked myself out of testing this morning. I keep telling myself that I need to wait until 5/8 so I'm not just wasting test

I'm 8dpo and I tested at 7dpo.... Of course negative. It was a long shot. I was 7dpo with daughter....and it came out positive, on ept, midday pee.

Sigh....

What are the odds of that happening even once!? I'm a nurse and I have access to ALoT of PG tests....the IC ones. I took in all..... 3 pregnancy tests... All on 7dpo. I'm ashamed!!!

I feel pregnant, I just need my validation!!!! :/

I took a test this morning but got a bfn:( still 2 days until af is supposed to show up

I believe I am about 11DPO (not positive this cycle as I had TONS of stretchy EWCM about 4 times over 2 weeks)

I have been having excessive thirst since about 5DPO and the past 2 days I have been extremely fatigued - can barely stay awake!!

Odd pinching/twinge pains off/on since ovulation but very noticeable on 8DPO.

Hoping we all get our BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->