Going crazy!!! IB 4dpo possible??

callaghan..88

Reaction score
My lmp was 12/5/14 I ov'd 26/5/14, I use cm and opks to figure out when i'm ovulating, the 1st positive opk i had was a faint one on the 25th and a strong one on the 26th/27th then back to a negative the following morning and so on. I am continuing using the opks for a further week to make sure i caught my O on time. Right now i should be about 4dpo, yesterday i had strong tugging in my lower abdomen in the morning followed by mild/moderate cramping by the afternoon until bedtime. Today I still have the cramping with moderate poking sensations, not extremely sore but enough for me to take a paracetomol. This morning i was totally dry with barely any cm and this afternoon sorry if tmi i felt rather wet, when using the bathroom I had alot of dark brown cm with tinges of pink blood, i'm concerned as i don't usually have any spotting at all between my af and the next one, and I know its too early for IB, has anyone else had this and had a BFP.

The cramping is definately not related to O as I had O cramping and migraine on the 24th and 25th before 1st positive opk as usual.

Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm pretty much in the same boat. It's my first month temping and been trying 6 months but had ovulation confirmed with a sharp temp rise when I expected and then on 4dpo on Tuesday I had brown spotting (which I never have), lots of cramping (unusual for me) and I also had a temperature dip (which I know doesn't necessarily mean implantation). Since then my boobs have been extra painful and I'm pretty positive this could be it. I did lots of googling about implantation at 4dpo and was hopeful after reading so many different forums with women saying they implanted then. Let's stay hopeful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->