Going crazy..... not knowing... what do you think?

Kelly9

Reaction score
So I am 15dpo (normally make it to 14dpo then get witch on 15th day) No witch... triphasic chart pattern and super high temps like 36.80! Did a test at 13 and 15dpo nothing... but I used the internet cheapies... all sort of symptoms... tiredness, gassy, heartburn but all things that could be explained away. I will be testing with my only First response tomorrow... but can't stop thinking about it! I don't want to get excited as we know DH has mild male factor infertility which reduces our chance although doesn't mean it could never happen naturally. HELP going crazy

:dust:

sending you positive vibes!!!!

I feel your pain hun and 13 days po just for a bfn with an internet cheapy strip i usuallly spot for 5 days before my period but nothing this month. Why the bfn when other things seem good im going to get one of those sensitive tests today and put myself out of my mysery.

Hoping we both get out bfp! x

Bunnyhop I hope we both do! I've been ttc for 13 months now and never ever had a bfp so I want one dammit!

I will keep everything I can crossed for you! :hugs:

Your chart looks amazing! Good luck tomorrow!

I cant wait for it to be tomorrow where you are, hurry up and go to sleep so you wake up before i go to bed tonite :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where are you sarah!? I was hoping to chat to you online... I need someone to talk to... don't think I could sleep if I wanted to!

Your chart does look really good. Good luck and fx you have a sticky bean.

Hmm... You must be very excited because thats a good sign. Keep us updated.

I will post again in the am if I can sleep! I'll be praying extra hard and any extra thoughts up there would be appreciated ladies! Thanks!!!!!

:dust:

an extra sprinkling of baby dust never hurt.... good luck!!

:hug:

Kelly9 and Bunnyhop. I hope you both get your BFP's. Kelly, your chart looks fantastic. I am in a similar to you both as well although I moved to Australia and missed a bunch of temps due to jet lag and OPK's so might not have ovulated although chart has risen. Wish I knew. Hate the waiting.

Ok ladies the news you've been waiting for... it was BFN on the FR this am. Still no spotting or AF still crampy. I am really ok about this, not even a little sad cause we have our fertility clinic appointment sept 24 and should be starting our IUI within the week after so I am to excited to care. Oh well... if AF still doesn't show up I'll post again but if she does I'll leave it at this.

Sorry to hear it wasn't what you wanted. I had same thing this month! I normally get AF at 16 dpo and my temps drop at 12dpo. This month they were high right until 15dpo and I thought I was in there, but she showed her stinky face today. It's so annoying!

Really hope you get your BFP next cycle. Big showers of baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->