Going crazy - what is going on?

Wantinga4th

Reaction score
I have no clue what is going on here and i over waiting now.

I have been tracking my cycles for a year but this is our first month TTC.
The least amount of days my cycle has been is 28 and the most 34 days. It comes out as an average of 32.

My last LMP was the 16th Oct - today is day 34.

Granted i don't know when i O'd for sure as i haven't been temping, just going off the bad cramps i had on the weekend of the 4/5/6th Nov i am guessing it was then and going with the 5th.

We BD on the 27th, 29th,31,2nd - we were planning on the 4th and 6th too but kids interupted with lots of waking etc. So i know that it is highly unlikely i am pregnant if i O'd when i think i did. I could have O'd early but like i said i haven't been temping.

I have had symptoms on and off but the worst being the backache and cramps/pinching to both sides some at the same time sometimes just the right and vice versa. Yesterday i even had a 2 hour sleep at 10am. Plus others like eating weird food, cranky, blue veins in (.)(.), diahorrea (lots), bleeding gums, hungry, emotional, increased CM, wet feeling in underwear, restless sleep, headaches, stuffy nose - the list goes on.

Anyway i took a test this morning (fri 18th) and it was negative. I used a FRER. How sensitive are they, i know some tests are 10 some 25 etc (can't remember what letters go after the numbers but i am sure you all know what i mean)

So anyone got any ideas? Suggestions?

it certantly sounds quite positive to me! :) have you taken a test yet? it should show up by now.
lots and lots of :babydust: to you! :D

it certantly sounds quite positive to me! :) have you taken a test yet? it should show up by now.

Hey thanks for replying, yes i took a test this morning and it was negative. It was a First response one and i know they are supposed to be sensitive but i am not sure how sensitive they are, it should have shown up on the test by now shouldn't it? :wacko:

Just did some checking and First Response are 25 mIU.

Maybe i should invest in some internet cheapies!

Hey thanks for replying, yes i took a test this morning and it was negative. It was a First response one and i know they are supposed to be sensitive but i am not sure how sensitive they are, it should have shown up on the test by now shouldn't it? :wacko:

first response are normally quite good but in saying that there are plenty of women who havent got a positive until there 2 weeks late, so dont give up yet because your certantly not out until the witch shows up :)

Your symptoms sound good I'm having loads too but still bfn af was due anytime now x

I just had to say I so wish it was the morning off fri 18 th here so I can test again lol it's only 23.13 here on thurs 17th lol strange we can talk to each other on different day ... Maybe I'm just easily amused ... Anything to take my mind of bfn's an ss xxxx gl xxxx

Confuseds- thanks :). I think i just need her to show up if i am not pregnant then at least we can move on.

Mrskg- ha i know all about the time differences, i am actually british but living in Aus, so we have the talking to family on skype and working out the time diff lol. The worst time is christmas - the day is over in Aus by the time i speak to them!

Strange!!!! Lol xx I now what you ean about just knowing either way my limited patcience is being well tested xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->