going crazy?!

boggles

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was just wondering if anyone may be able to shed some light on this for me. I was sat watching tv earlier today and out of no where I get this voice in my head telling me baby is going to arrive within the next day or so. I realise this may just be me going crazy! However, since then I've not been able to shake the thought. Just wondered if anyone here would mind doing a reading / prediction on this for me to maybe put my mind at rest?
X

I think your body tells you, the night before I went into labour with LO I thought something was going to happen though I had no contractions, in the morning I told DH that he needed to make sure phone was on since I thought something might happen and sure enough I started having contractions not many hours long after, I had my baby shower the weekend before (started contractions Wednesday) and they asked when I thought I would give birth for a game and I said then I thought it would be that week, I just turned 39 weeks pregnant when started contractions and had my lo 39+1. I think being pregnant lets you be more in tune with your body

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->