Going crazy

Jlw1987

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new.

I hope I'm not going crazy because if I am, then this must the worst way to go.

I've been trying to get pregnant for over two years. I have a son who I loves with all my heart from a relationship I ran far away from.

I am married to a man who has been his only dad.

In dec of 2011 I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks.

We waited a few month and began trying. No luck.

My cycle is 61 days. Odd and long I know. But it's been like this a year and it is best thing to a normal cycle I ever had. The dr didn't find any reasons so I guess it's ok.

My last period was 12/15/13.
With that I am not due for about 15 more days if I go on the cycle I have been having.

But last week I had cramping for about four days. Like I was getting my period. Headaches beyond compare for two weeks, and then spotting. Started a few days ago. My normal period ( sorry if to much info) is icky. But I figured because it's a long cycle that old blood and clots are normal.

Well yesterday I think I got my period. I have light pinkish blood, brown ickyness, and some clots but not bad as normal. I called my dr. She asked why I'm worried. Stupid dr.

It's just not normal for me to get my period so soon.

Am I crazy or could it be Implantation bleeding? How long is it suppose to last?

Thank you and I'm sorry if it was long.

Is your dr. a general practitioner or a OBGYN?
Me and my hubby have been trying for 4 years. For the first 2.5 I had some dr that just didnt know enough about reproductive health to help. My cycle days where 50+ days and was told by a few "It varries from women to women nothing to worry about."
I got tired of my concerns not getting address and started dr. shopping for OBGYNs. One of the first questions I asked was "How much experience do you have with treating women with fertility issues?" It took me a few drs It took me a while to find a good one (my insurance doesn't cover infertility issues). 3 years after we had been trying I was put though a serious of test and was diagnosed with PCOS and Oligomenorrhea.
So maybe your dr. doesnt know what to look for.
It is possible you have implantation bleeding. Usually its pink or brown (not bright red) and last for 1-2 days give or take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"