Going crazy

Cmcxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies , I'm going crazy with this wait . Still peeing a lot and very gassy . Temp was 36.9-37.2 since ovulation and it keeps rising ? Is this normal ? I also feel like I have some sort of bladder infection - not sore just very frequent and not a lot going on when I take a trip to the loo. I'm due af on the 15th and I'm 7dpo- when would u guys think I can test ? Xxxx

Id give it a few more days then test, from what I can gather from others temps do rise before af and then stay elevated normally if pregnant but if not will suddenly drop before af x

Thank you - only my second month tcc so not up to scratch with all this info . This site is amazing. I'm desperate to test 🙈 x

Your welcome I'm in exactly the same boat as you and all new to this too x

Good luck when u go to test Mrs . Do u have any symptoms x

Those sound like good temps! What are you pre-O temps like? I'm lucky to see a 36.8 post-O, myself, but I tend to have low temps.

I'm usually about 36.3 pre ovulation - I was 37 today again . Not budging x

That's great, then! I'm normally 36.1-36.3 pre-O and I've only seen a temp above 36.7 about 5 times so far.

I thought my thermometer was dodgy so bought a new one and it was still the same . How long have u been ttc for? X

Yup temps should stay above your coverline until AF comes; and if she doesn't they'll have a bit of a rise and stay high again. They call that "triphasic" meaning there's three clear temperature phases (pre-O low, post-O increase, AF-time pregnant even higher).

Sounds like you're doing well if the temps are still on the rise. It's so different for every person. Just as long as they're staying above your coverline (pre-O temps) then you're in the luteal phase :) Means everything is ready for implantation (or implantation has happened). I agree, hold off a few more days and then give testing a try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->