Going crazy...... :(

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
My girls are both being really big pains this morning. Ava (my 2yo) wasn't so bad, Riya (my 4yo) was the worst. I couldn't give them a bath last night (give baths every night) because we got home from the doctors too late and they wouldn't have gotten plenty of sleep. They woke up with something sticky in their hair that I tried to brush out not to mention Riya wouldn't eat her breakfast (constant battle getting her to eat and I try everything) which she needed to do for her medicine. They both have colds which caused ear infections. Then when she finally got her medicine she spit it out all over the couch..... couldn't brush their teeth this morning which I try to do every night and every morning because they wouldn't cooperate before it was time to go to school. Even showed up a half hour late to school...... really wish I could have a drink right about now.......

To top it all off I have so much laundry and cleaning to do today not to mention my OB-GYN appointment later for my shot. Snuggling a cup of pumpkin spice coffee, hoping this will help my mood.......

Kids really do seem to know when to pick the worst days to act up! I'm sorry you had a really stressful day :hugs: Fingers crossed for a better day today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->