• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Going from 50 to 100 mg of Clomid

staycb01

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
This will be my 2nd month on clomid. Last month I was on 50 mg and didn't not ovulate until cd21....so my doc upped my dosage to 100 mg this month to hopefully make me ovulate sooner.
Have any of you gals had success with earlier ovulation with a higher dose of clomid?

This has been the story of my life for the last 9 months. I'm up to 250mg. Every month I get my LH spike way to early (day 10-11) or way to late (day 20-22) my dr.s keeps slowly upping it. Last Month we thought we finally found the right dosage at 250mg cause I had a positive opk at day 15, but this month was day 21 again :( so not sure if he's up it again or not.

Oh no :( how frustrating to have such a difference in surges each month. I'm like that too although without clomid. My earliest positive opk was cd 11 and latest was cd 25 :( it sucks to not be one of those who know within a few days each month of their surge doesn't it?
I had a rough month lady month cuz I though either I surged already or missed it and hubby was done with trying for the month by the time I got my positive opk. Today is cd 1 for me and I'm hoping this is the month for a sticky. So much money spent all of these months and emotions and I'd like to just have it happen already!!
Did u ovulate on your own before needing clomid?

Did u ovulate on your own before needing clomid?

I did but it was very random and only maybe 3-4 times a year. My cycles where around 50-60 days. Clomids diffidently put my cycles into a more normal timing (roughly 34 days), so even though ovulating all over the place, it sure beats doing opk's for 150 days before seeing a positive. I'm pretty happy that I'm ovulating every month on the meds. Having it on lock down would be nice, but at least I know it will come sometime every month :happydance:

Hi cant remember about when i ovulated as was over 6 yrs ago that i conceived my first with clomid. Also on 100! but just wanted to say clomid dries up cm i never knew that so month i conceived i used preseed every time we bed & gt my bfp. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"