Going in for 3rd IUI - nervous but excited!

Megan0625

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I realize I've been posting so much on here, but it's nice to have a support system! I'm going in in just a couple of hours for my 3rd IUI (my 2nd medicated IUI) and I'm super excited, but obviously also very nervous because I want this to work so badly. We just had a normal HSG a few weeks ago, so that hopefully helped flush things out, and I did the trigger shot early yesterday morning so I should be ovulating today. I'm feeling hopeful but trying to be cautious as I know the success rates per IUI. I guess I'd just really like some words of encouragement as we go through this process and embark on the 2ww again. Thanks everybody!

Good luck, I hope it went smoothly. I went in to my 3rd iui thinking the same thing about success rates, my 11 year old Ds loves pointing out that there was only a 4% chance of him existing, I also used frozen sperm so his next line is that he's been colder than everyone else.
I know the tww is a nightmare, I'll be thinking about you and keeping everything crossed that the 3rd times the charm:dust:

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for a positive result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->