Going insane

konekokoi

Reaction score
I'm going insane ladies help me. ok so I have a 32 day cycle I ovulated about CD 17 base on cervical position. been having some symptoms since 7dpo I had what I thought could be old blood when i went to the bathroom. nothing since then. I started to have nausea, heartburn, running nose cold like symptoms, cramping, constipation, light headed, dizzy spells, even blurry vision. I thought they were all good signs and tested at 12 dpo since I didn't have the normal spotting before my period. the test was negative. Now I'm a day late on my period and I don't get it.:cry:

I didn't get a positive with dd2 until period was a week late. 3 days b4 period was due with dd1,so every pregnancy is different. Good luck xx

yeah my best friend didn't get a positive with her second daughter for 3 months they thought she wasn't pregnant and were still trying lol when she got her faint positive they found out she was 12 weeks. But we know she has hormone issues, I was tested my hormones are normal. I just don't want to get my hopes up and not be pregnant and cause my cycle to get thrown off.

I have a history of stressing myself out to the point of stopping a period for months at a time. hubby and I took 8 months off trying so I wouldn't stress again and my cycles can be regular again. they're regular like clock work hehehe I have them down to the time they're going to start lol I love it.:happydance:

Lol. Good luck. I hope you get your BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"