Going insane !

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
Really just what the title says I might or might not be in the tww , (tmi husband and I had intercourse , but slipped out when he came ) this was the 13th I think we ovulated on the 14/01
Anyway roughly 5dpo and I can't but help symptom spot,
Monday a cramp in centre of tummy , yesterday I had sore boobs really sore and was sleepy too and this morning I woke with lower back pain and a funny taste in my mouth, I know of course I know this is highly unlikely but I just can help but wonder lol
Anyone else feeling insane !?!

Yep me! I'm always insane in the tww lol, symptom spotting and googling like crazy, I can't help myself!I'm also 4-5dpo (not exactly sure) and been having slight cramps since o. This is cycle 4 and I really hope we've done it this time, I can't take much more of this tww madness!

I'm constantly googling symptoms and looking I here.

I keep feeling sick and had some cramps.

But I possibly just needed a poo 😳

I'm so impatient, I've got 2 tests waiting upstairs!

Yup google is my best friend right now lol. I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot but I am. I'm only 3 DPO but already wondering if I'm having symptoms. I feel crazy haha. I have been feeling like AF is coming anyway but I'm not due until the 31st.

Haha I had to walk the other way from the test in Tesco, don't u just wish u could find out immediately ,
Think though my back maybe something else as it's still aching ��

If I doesn't happen this month
We aren't trying again until May.
So I'm just like "I need to know right now!!!!!"

I'm going to test early on Saturday as I'm off on a night out.
But officially I shouldn't be testing until next week.

I always tell myself that I'm not going to let myself get crazy this time and then I spend 2 weeks symptom spotting and clock watching!! It is enough to drive us all mad!!

So wish I could look inside myself with a little camera or something so you could instantly know if you've conceived!

I'm going crazy too! :/ 4DPO and the time cannot move fast enough.

New symptom today itchy Boob ( had that when I was pregnant last time) and stinging cervix !!! Backs still sore .
I had a dream last night I conceived twins lol my oh would die ( highly unlikely though )

Both my nipples are hurting now when I feed DS. Also I have a bit of a sore throat. How are you ladies going?

Still here backs still sore , the itching susided yesterday , but I had a heavy cramp feeling in my tummy , so I guess who knows ,

I have a heavy crampy feeling! I had it 1-3dpo then it went away and now it's back! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

It's ages before I can test , I am planning on waiting till the Friday next week.

Yes same, well I think AF is due 27th and I'm going to try soooo hard not to test early this time (I usually test at 8dpo!).

Sounds like we are all in the same boat! I am 7 dpo. While I'm not positive the timing of BD was all that great this month, I am still already noticing things that could be symptoms and driving myself crazy. My main things so far are pinches in my left ovary, which is the same one that I think I ovulated from last week, and small pains in my vulva/vagina which I totally remember having last time I was pregnant.

This is our first month trying for baby number two, so we'll see what happens. Planning to test next Friday

Sounds like we are all in the same boat! I am 7 dpo. While I'm not positive the timing of BD was all that great this month, I am still already noticing things that could be symptoms and driving myself crazy. My main things so far are pinches in my left ovary, which is the same one that I think I ovulated from last week, and small pains in my vulva/vagina which I totally remember having last time I was pregnant.

This is our first month trying for baby number two, so we'll see what happens. Planning to test next Friday

I remember the stinging cervix from my last pregnancy, good luck

Yes same, well I think AF is due 27th and I'm going to try soooo hard not to test early this time (I usually test at 8dpo!).

I am the 28th due, I have a box of test upstairs burning a whole in brain feels like they screaming test test lol

Yes I was at the shops today and paused next to the pg tests haha. But I kept walking. Go me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->