• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Going insane !

I bought 2 boxes a few weeks ago on sale.
Woke up in the night with cramps down by my c section scar, gas, and my boobs were sore when my baby kept rolling around on them restlessly all.night.long.
I got no sleep and am up to work 9 hours today. Boo!

Wannabe - where do you live?

I just noticed Meg is in Australia. I am in texas (US), so we are obviously in very different time zones. It is 7:30am here

I am uk now it's 1450 nearly, clearly megs you deserve a bfp just for walking on by ��

Haha! I think I'm 9dpo today, usually I would have at least tested once by now.
TexMel our babies are about the same age :) DS was born 21st Nov 2015. My nipples are still hurting when feeding him. I had a c section too but I haven't noticed any pain around it. I'm a bit scared about being pg again and the scar stretching!

Oh wow! They are only 5 days apart! That's awesome! Good for you for still nursing, too. I quit for good when he was 11.5 months.

I have 2 fur babies, too, a dog and a cat

11.5 months is an awesome job, well done :) I'll probably have to think about decreasing his feeds soon if it takes much longer to get pregnant, I'm pretty sure that's what's affecting things atm.

Cute, how are your pets with your son? One of my cats loves him and plays with him, the other avoids him haha.

Ha! Well, he LOVES all animals. My dog hates him (the dog is only a 10 lb chihuahua) and runs any time Austin is chasing him. The cat is fat and lazy and will let him pet her for a little bit, but if he gets grabby, she'll run. He unfortunately likes to pull her tail and I feel so bad for her.

My parents watch him while I work and they have 2 big dogs, which both love him and will let him pull on them, stand on them, pretty much whatever he wants.

I am so badly trying not to get my hopes up this month. I really don't think our timing was good. It was a full 24 hours after I felt a pinch, meaning when I probably ovulated. We hadn't fully discussed if we were moving from NTNP to really trying until after I had already ovulated. If I am pregnant, it was all on the same day we discussed it, and it may be somewhat of a miracle. All of that being said, I am still feeling symptoms and feeling more and more crazy.

That's so cute, Louie loves dogs too. They are definitely more tolerant than cats! Louie pats my cats too hard and pulls their tails too. I'm hopeful he'll learn to be more gentle in the future! I think having pets is so important for babies and little kids, they'll grow to love one another.

Well anything is possible,I used to be really confident reading my body's signs but I feel a lot less confident now as each month passes. So you never know :) In any case if this isn't your month next month you can really try properly :) It's so hard when you really want it to happen! I feel like the 'symptoms' I was feeling a few days ago have all but disappeared. I'm about 10dpo and have never gotten this far without testing lol! But as each day passes I'm even more determined to just wait for AF! I HATE seeing stark white bfns.

TBH: I only went through one full cycle last time and then got pregnant the second cycle. The full one was very wonky and lasted 45 days, which really messes with your head, but still. I consider myself very lucky. I am not sure what to expect this time around. Last time, I had the internet cheapies so I started testing at 8dpo, but it took until 11dpo to get an extremely faint line that I didn't trust and day 12 finally got a solid line. I only have digitals now, which is why I want to wait longer and waste fewer.

My new symptoms today:
-loose stools (sorry if tmi!)
-an itchy rash from my collarbones to my nipples, concentrated more on my chest bone
-when I squeeze my nipples, as if I was expressing breast milk, I actually had some colostrum and some milk come out, just little beads. I am not positive milk supply ever completely dried out, so it could be left from nursing a few months ago, maybe. I don't know.

Anything new for you guys?

Not much here stinging cervix really bad and like pressure feeling last night I had a sharp pain right hand side near hip but it felt like it shot into rib
Cm is like lotion and cervix is high although I think firm so who really knows ,
I been out walking the dogs to try not too test.
my little boy in bed last night( he's 5 ) asked me about if he come out of my tummy what tummy did I come out of ( this was a quite out of the blue question ) he then said your going to have a baby boy or girl soon made me smile ( let's hope he's psychic lol)

TBH: I only went through one full cycle last time and then got pregnant the second cycle. The full one was very wonky and lasted 45 days, which really messes with your head, but still. I consider myself very lucky. I am not sure what to expect this time around. Last time, I had the internet cheapies so I started testing at 8dpo, but it took until 11dpo to get an extremely faint line that I didn't trust and day 12 finally got a solid line. I only have digitals now, which is why I want to wait longer and waste fewer.

My new symptoms today:
-loose stools (sorry if tmi!)
-an itchy rash from my collarbones to my nipples, concentrated more on my chest bone
-when I squeeze my nipples, as if I was expressing breast milk, I actually had some colostrum and some milk come out, just little beads. I am not positive milk supply ever completely dried out, so it could be left from nursing a few months ago, maybe. I don't know.

Anything new for you guys?

We conceived Louie first month trying :) I was also using IC's and got negatives until 12dpo when I got a faint line and got strong lines on other tests. So I don't have much faith in IC's!

I'm now 11dpo and haven't tested yet! Had a dream last night I got a bfp. I feel like my symptoms have kind of gone. My main symptom, sore nipples, seems to have gone. I was maybe a bit constipated the last couple days and my skin is clearing up (was getting acne since last AF). CM is creamy white/yellow.

Not much here stinging cervix really bad and like pressure feeling last night I had a sharp pain right hand side near hip but it felt like it shot into rib
Cm is like lotion and cervix is high although I think firm so who really knows ,
my little boy in bed last night( he's 5 ) asked me about if he come out of my tummy what tummy did I come out of ( this was a quite out of the blue question ) he then said your going to have a baby boy or girl soon made me smile ( let's hope he's psychic lol)

I get that stinging cervix pain too, like needles in my hoohaa lol.
Awww that is so cute about your little boy. I've read so much about little kids predicting their siblings :)
How many dpo are you hun? we're being so good not testing!
AF is due for me in 3 days.

Awww that is so cute about your little boy. I've read so much about little kids predicting their siblings :)

I think 10/11dpo for me I don't usually get a positive till at least 12 ( never had one earlier ) I am Due af on fri/sat I usually have a 27/28 day cycle.
I am nervous more this time though , I had a missed miscarriage Nov 2015 so I am apprehensive.
That stinging pains awful ain't it.? I got a feeling af going to be here though my breast has stopped hurting etc so give it time and it will raise her head 😕

I think 10/11dpo for me I don't usually get a positive till at least 12 ( never had one earlier ) I am Due af on fri/sat I usually have a 27/28 day cycle.
I am nervous more this time though , I had a missed miscarriage Nov 2015 so I am apprehensive.
That stinging pains awful ain't it.? I got a feeling af going to be here though my breast has stopped hurting etc so give it time and it will raise her head 😕

I don't feel like I have any symptoms that I can't say are due to something else.

Yesterday I was crampy, felt a bit lightheaded, nauseous, and I had aches and pains in my back and legs

But I hadn't had much to drink all day, and if I'm due on most of those would go with that.

I did test at what I think is 7 days po and it was a negative

I don't feel like I have any symptoms that I can't say are due to something else.

Yesterday I was crampy, felt a bit lightheaded, nauseous, and I had aches and pains in my back and legs

But I hadn't had much to drink all day, and if I'm due on most of those would go with that.

I did test at what I think is 7 days po and it was a negative

I guess that's it anything can add up to either , roll on the weekend eh !

Now if my boobs suddenly felt like they weighed a ton. I'd put that down to it.

When I had my daughter, I'd been feeling light headed and sick for a few days
And it was only when I woke up with really heavy boobs that I did a test and got a positive

I feel like I have no symptoms at all anymore. Trying to decide if I'll even test on Fri or wait it out through the weekend. AF is due sun/mon for me, as mine is more like 30/31 days.

Now if my boobs suddenly felt like they weighed a ton. I'd put that down to it.

When I had my daughter, I'd been feeling light headed and sick for a few days
And it was only when I woke up with really heavy boobs that I did a test and got a positive

I wish I could remember how I felt last pregnancy , I know I was exhausted but I was 6 weeks when I discovered as I wasn't actually trying.

I feel like I have no symptoms at all anymore. Trying to decide if I'll even test on Fri or wait it out through the weekend. AF is due sun/mon for me, as mine is more like 30/31 days.

Good luck trying to hold out , I struggle with this lol 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"