• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Going mad :-D

tink30

Reaction score
Hi Girls, Im 6 weeks pregant tommorow, so why do i feel the need to do a pregnancy test still lol.. not that i have any, but i suppose it still does not feel real :)
My bloated tummy and bigger boobies say differently... no morning sickness yet, i hope it stays this way. I had the morning sickness of 3 women with my last pregnancy!

I have my first appointment with the diabetic team at the hospital 2morow :):hugs:

Still hasn't sunk in for me either, resisted so many times buying more pee sticks : P
Good luck with your appointment : ) xxx

i took a test a few days ago and have one left that i will prob take tomoz :haha:
was just saying to hubby i dont feel pregnant had no sickness or anything really, apart from achey boobs that isnt constant :/

good luck with your app :)

thats exactly how i feel.. i need to see a scan lol then it will feel real :) xxxx got to love a positive pregnancy test :)

I felt this way until my 12 week scan, I was half expecting them to tell me there was nothing there!! But seeing it on a screen finally after all this time allowed me to let it actually sink in. Especially as I had no morning sickness what so ever. Xx

The books don't always help, Everyone's symptoms are different. It's agonising, feels like you're the only person in the world sometimes. It gets better though. Waiting for the penny to drop though lol xx

I felt this way until my 12 week scan, I was half expecting them to tell me there was nothing there!! But seeing it on a screen finally after all this time allowed me to let it actually sink in. Especially as I had no morning sickness what so ever. Xx

aww thanks for sharing this :hugs: because i had such bad sickness last time.. it feels not real this time becuase im feeling good.. very tired mind and love my bed at the mo :) xx:flower:

at 11 weeks, I still test....I still can't believe it

I caved last week and went and bought another test and took it. It's so reassuring! It's like "For the next 24 hours I know that I am for sure pregnant!"

I did 17 pregnancy tests and was still convinced that i was going to be told at our 6 weeks scan that there was nothing in there!! I promised my oh that i wouldnt do anymore tests, dont tell him that ive been using the sticks from my CBFM just to check im still pregnant!! Oh Gawd, I need help!!:wacko:
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"