Going mad. Is it a line? Is it not? *updated - BFP!!!! with pics 8DPO*

i would say most defo congrats, but take a digi to confirm they are well worth the money for confirmation

lotsa lovce x x

Well I can definatly see a clear line darklittlefae how quick did it come up? xx

OO that one looks like it has colour, congrats! I would get a digi as it may be expensive but worth it for the confirmation I think :) wooo xx

sure can :) Is this any better?

Im so tempted to go get a digital one but they cost an arm and a leg here.

I enhanced it a bit for you because I couldn't see mine properly in a picture without turning the colour up

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h476/keristarixo/Photo_00007-1.jpg

Definitely something there!!! GL!

Well I can definatly see a clear line darklittlefae how quick did it come up? xx

It came up by the three minute mark, I used my cellphone stopwatch to time it. OMG I am to nervous to get excited but I wanna go buy a digital test now.

Go go go go and buy a digi.....omg im so excited for u x x x

Ooooh That realy good! I think that's defo a nice :bfp: huge congrats to you!! :) xx

do you think a digi test would work even though its not FMU?

mine wasn't FMU, it was the one after, I think it could possibly work. Perhaps you could save it for tomorrows FMU? :hugs:

lol considering what we pay for digital tests here I wouldnt wanna use it unless it was FMU anyways. Just to be sure. But if Im getting faint lines Im guessing that the digi one will come back :bfp:

Well heres one with done in the afternoon minutes ago I dont think there is any mistaking this for an evap line. I timed it too.

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 26
That's great news!!! Congrats and happy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"