Going on 12 dpo and getting frustrated :(

NurseJay

Reaction score
I did it AGAIN. I knew I shouldn't have POAS for the second time today but I was hoping that maybe just maybe. Anyway, I figure I'd share my symptoms and see if anyone is in the same boat in regards to timing and whatnot...I initially was convinced I am pregnant but as the days go by I'm kinda second guessing...fx for a BFP ladies...it'll be our first <3

DPO
1: Craved a bologna sandwich with chips (cramps yesterday and/or today)
2: Body aches, hand weakness, acne on side of face and neck
3: crabby, ate lots of chocolate/chocolate frosting
4: sensitive to caffeine, starving in AM, cramping
5: heartburn, cramping (left sided, either today or yesterday?),tired
6: SEVERE craving for cheesy pizza with pepperoni, bad allergies, weird heaviness in lower abdomen, cramp on right side now, Linh dreamt I was pregnant and wearing a yellow dress
7: craving hamburgers, feel well rested, pink discharge from either vag or anus upon wiping, James says he has a feeling I'm pregnant (I "looked" pregnant while sleeping last night), I have an excited feeling too, went to bed
around 9-10, hot flashes, skin feels hot but no temp
8: yellow-pink discharge, caffeine sensitive, thirsty
9: Bad cramping exactly like period, was certain I started my period at Starbucks but only light pink discharge, cramping went away, tight lower back muscles, super tired and slept good as hell
10: vivid dreams last night, BFN today (2x!! &#128580;), cramping and diarrhea
11: BFN in the am &#128580;&#128580;&#128580;, vivid dreams last night (including one where I tested positive), didn't feel like I got really good sleep but still energized, gas, hot flashes in morning, lower back tightness, left sinus/inner nostril hurts, hot flashes again in pm, headache

Id wait to test till 12 DPO... seems to me like if you got pregnant you may have implanted on 9DPO, and many people will only get BFP 2-3 days after implantation. Good luck!

When I was in TWW with my third-born, I got BFN after BFN. I finally tested positive when I was almost 5 weeks along! With my others, I got BFPs at 12, 11, and 7DPO, respectively. I definitely thought I was out, but she's perfect! This wait is soooo frustrating. Symptom spotting makes us all feel nutty at times - haha!

Don't give up. With my daughter I had no real symptoms at ALL. I even watched my temp drop for two days. On the evening of the second day as I was waiting on AF to show her ugly face I got a sweet bfp instead at 10dpo. I was not expecting it in the least only hoping.

Each cycle is so different. I am 12dpo tomorrow and I too am waiting on a bfp or AF so I can move on already. I have a short lp and this tww has just been weirdly quiet compared to yours.

Keep us posted. Sending you :dust:

Don't give up. With my daughter I had no real symptoms at ALL. I even watched my temp drop for two days. On the evening of the second day as I was waiting on AF to show her ugly face I got a sweet bfp instead at 10dpo. I was not expecting it in the least only hoping.

Each cycle is so different. I am 12dpo tomorrow and I too am waiting on a bfp or AF so I can move on already. I have a short lp and this tww has just been weirdly quiet compared to yours.

Keep us posted. Sending you :dust:

13 DPO today and BFN on second morning urine, still holding on to hope! Good luck baby dust!! Keep me posted!

When I was in TWW with my third-born, I got BFN after BFN. I finally tested positive when I was almost 5 weeks along! With my others, I got BFPs at 12, 11, and 7DPO, respectively. I definitely thought I was out, but she's perfect! This wait is soooo frustrating. Symptom spotting makes us all feel nutty at times - haha!

Five weeks?! Wow that's incredible! I hope I'm something like that cuz it's 13 dpo today and I got a bfn this morning on second morning urine

Id wait to test till 12 DPO... seems to me like if you got pregnant you may have implanted on 9DPO, and many people will only get BFP 2-3 days after implantation. Good luck!

Thank you! I'm 13 dpo today and still bfn after second morning urine...still holding on to hope!

I think I"m at 11DPO and right there with u -frustrated and losing hope :( I wont go day by day but my symptoms/timing seemed right on--ovulation spotting right around O time --then at 5DPO had lotion like CM-never have and then i had cramp /spot on 8DPO-which never had before.

so i tested last night and negative--maybe early? maybe just didn't take (i did it at night just a couple hours of holding urine)? maybe just not a positive.

I got cramps on and off today so figure AF will be here shortly and im just in a very i give up mood.

good luck to others !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"