Going on 3 days late.. still BFN

KateH

Reaction score
Help please!! So my AF was supposed to come the 22nd this month, it's always on time like clock work took a test friday morning and BFN but it's weird I always get some symptoms a few days before AF arrives but haven't. My main symptom that I will always and never have a period with out is bad lower back cramps. Always have gotten them a few days before, it never fails but havent gotten any this cycle. Feb. was cycle #2 TTC baby #1 so I'm new at this! So my question is has anyone had to wait a few days after missed period to get a positive test?? Or maybe my AF just decided for once to not come on time. The wait is killing me! I would be going into cycle #3 if she shows at some point but still no sign and I've have wet CM the past few days. I took a test today and well it looks like another BFN

Do you have a picture of the test?

You might have to resize it. If you're on your phone there's apps you can use to reduce the size of the photo.

Just take a snapshot of it on your phone and upload that. Wayyy faster. It immediately reduces the pic size in the snapshot

https://15826323032022827047335123977223.jpg
15826323649784986511090363561384.jpg

It finally uploaded one damn phone! But and it's a blue dye and no line. Idk what is going on like I've honestly never had my AF not show. Its 3 days now and I dont understand. But BFN on tests. If it doesnt show in a few more days should I get blood work just to know for sure. I've been reading up on alot of people now getting tests to show positive for them

I can see something faint when I zoom in. I would try testing again with a pink dye test if you can.

Good luck :)

I see something too.
With my first I didnt get a positive until almost a week late.
Can you test with a first response.
Good luck

I see something too.
With my first I didnt get a positive until almost a week late.
Can you test with a first response.
Good luck
Yeah I'm going to stop and get a first response on my way home from work today see if anything shows. Just so odd it's now 3 days late, and I've always had consistency. Its only ever been a day early once in a blue moon but never days late. I'm not sure why but I'm just feeling so down about this like I feel that I'm not and AF will show and I know ill feel crushed. The not knowing is just the worst! Trying to stay positive but it's so hard!

So I couldn't help took another this is the pink one is this line an evap does anyone see a line or is it just my eyes playing tricks and being hopeful

PhotoGrid_1582680819028.jpg

Something keeps catching my eye when I zoom in. Good luck :)

Still no AF so this is wrapping up day 4 I think I'll test again tonight and in the morning and see what I get if it still doesnt show before then

I think I see a second line. I had a friend who was like 4-6 days late, all tests BFN, went to dr and sure enough she was pregnant,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->