Going out of my mind!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
I am going crazy I'm sure.
I'm on the contraceptive implant which is due out next month after 3 years.
This month for some reason I really feel like I'm pregnant! The last few months I've had regular periods whereas before I barely had any. Last AF was 13/8 and lasted for around 3.5 days. I got thrush for the first time since I was pregnant with #1 on 22/8 which made me curious so maybe I am 'symptom spotting' with no reason to be.
Last night when I wiped after my first wee I had pink blood on the tissue so thought AF was coming randomly but nothing this morning. This afternoon when I went to the toilet I wiped again and there was a tiny amount of creamy pinkish/red discharge but again nothing at all since, it's cd21 - ib?
I've broke out in spots all around my chin and side of face and I never do! I've been having 'achy' feelings in my hips and my tummy feels just generally heavy but I feel like those are symptoms I could've 'spotted' that could mean anything. The blood however, is impossible to make up and now I'm really curious!
Wondering if or when I should take a test! Or if I'm being totally ridiculous given I'm on birth control! I'm driving myself mad I wish AF would come or I'd have an obvious sign I'm pregnant so I don't go nuts over the next few days :haha:

This month has seriously made me consider whether I want any other birth control next month when my implant is taken out though. Perhaps my 'symptoms' aren't really real but just a sign to myself that it's time to ttc #2!

Edit for myself: cd22 light blood when wiped this morning after first wee so put tampon in, took it out after 4 hours just a tiny amount of brown discharge, no more blood all day. HUGE coldsore on my chin for the first time in years accompanying the several spots! Ugh.
Cd24: left breast feels heavy and sore. No more bleeding. Achy sides. Wish AF would arrive and put me out of this silly mindset I'm in.
Cd25: got a test from Superdrug yesterday to put my mind at ease. Bfn with fmu obviously. Now it's time to stop being so downright stupid 😞

I dont really know what this could mean. I am not on any contraceptives but this last cycle came down super slow and it was pink and then brownish and then later that night af came. It could really be ib but it could just be your body regulating with the birth control. FX for you, that its whatever you want it to be.

I dont really know what this could mean. I am not on any contraceptives but this last cycle came down super slow and it was pink and then brownish and then later that night af came. It could really be ib but it could just be your body regulating with the birth control. FX for you, that its whatever you want it to be.

Thank you. I'm sure I'm just being crazy but it's definitely made us consider ttc once my implant is removed in a few weeks. I was just going to have another put straight in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->