Going to be a loooong weekend

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I'm meant to be induced next Thursday as my baby has a congenital defect where the abdomen has a hole in it and the bowel protrudes through it.
Had a check-up today and they're worried about the amount of oxygen the baby's getting and also that the condition of the bowel is deteriorating, so they told me to come back on Monday and bring my bags and I might be having my baby then!
It's going to be hard getting through this weekend hoping everything's ok :( And I know that Monday is only 3 days earlier than I was meant to be induced but for some reason I just don't feel ready!!

:hugs: You have done well to get this far my friends lil girl who is a healthy 3 yr old now came at 32 wks due to havin problems due to the same condition x

Sending a big hug and good wishes.....we have friends who will be going through similar in July, will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Awww sweetie, do you think bubba will be ok ?:hugs:

Are you being induced in the JR hun ?? xx I am in there being induced on Monday .... if baby doesnt come before then of course xx

Are you being induced in the JR hun ?? xx I am in there being induced on Monday .... if baby doesnt come before then of course xx

I asked you the same in the another thread :) Yep, at the JR. Good luck with yours hunny, you must be fed up by now! xxx

Good luck, i hope everything will be ok xx

Just paranoidly checking for movements at the moment... s/he is a real little wriggler and I hope that's a good sign!
It's amazing how much changes in a week, last Friday everything was fine still.

Good luck honey!!! xxxxxx

I know, the weekend will feel like it's taking forever :( But you have all of us to talk to!

good luck for monday, hope everything goes well and just keep in your mind you will be meeting your new little baba soon :hug:

Hope everything goes ok for and baby, keep us updated xxxxxx:hug:

I asked you the same in the another thread :) Yep, at the JR. Good luck with yours hunny, you must be fed up by now! xxx

Aww yeh i am so fed up i cant wait until monday woooohoooo xx :happydance: hahaha would be funny if we were on the same ward, i hope it goes ok for you huns xx

I hope you can manage to have a relaxing weekend and take things easy will be thinking of you and babe on monday!

Sorry to hear that:hugs: good luck with the induction!!!! Hoping everything turns out great!!!:hug:

Faerie I wish you all the best! You've done great getting this far in the pregnancy.

We have to operate on baby Sarah the 22nd of May. Luckily we are home now to enjoy some family time before this.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! keep us posted ok?

:hug: Good luck hun, I hope the weekend flies by for you and Im thinking of you all, hope Monday goes well, take care :hugs: XX

aw hun i'm so sorry, i'm sure things will be fine and you have a little fighter just waiting to see his gorgeous mum!hope this weekend fly's over for you and will be thinking of you :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

All the best hun,try have a relaxing weekend and I wish you lots of luck for Monday.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"