Going to GP after Xmas, what to ask?

Mooshie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I wondered if you could help me?

This is our 13th cycle of properly TTC'ing #2 after a year of NTNP. I had an MC in 2012 which took us 10 months of trying to get the BFP. We also have a 3 and half year old son, which took us only 5 months of TTC'ing in 2010.

This month is all over the place for me so i'm not sure what DPO I am but I've done a few tests over the last 2 days and am getting BFNs so am just waiting on AF arriving at some point over the weekend (Tuesday at the latest going by my cycles).

Once AF arrives, i'm going to go and see my GP after the holidays and start the ball rolling for some tests and I just wondered what I should be asking for and what should be offered as we already have a child.

Hey. I went to the GP with irregular cycles, turns out I have PCOS! I'd just ask your GP if you could have a scan, bloods done etc. Then go from there. :) My PCOS was picked up from a scan, I'm now waiting to be referred to the fertility clinic to check my tubes, and get on some helpful medication! I already have a 2 year old, but they're still offering me a lot of help, so I'm sure they will you. Gl. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"