Going to have to try for a 5th month.

Yeah I wonder if maybe my husband should do a sperm motility or mobility test. Not sure if it's motility or mobility? Hahaha!!!:shrug: Because I would think having a good sperm count is great, but if they don't move right or aren't shaped good that would be a problem. I don't want to drive my husband nuts though. I think I already kind of am. LOL!:wacko: The at home sperm count test we used was called Sperm Check Male Fertility Sperm Count Home Test Kit. I got it at Walgreens (if you have one of those) otherwise Google it and you can find it. It was like $40 or something.

:spermy::spermy::spermy:

Yeah I wonder if maybe my husband should do a sperm motility or mobility test. Not sure if it's motility or mobility? Hahaha!!!:shrug: Because I would think having a good sperm count is great, but if they don't move right or aren't shaped good that would be a problem. I don't want to drive my husband nuts though. I think I already kind of am. LOL!:wacko: The at home sperm count test we used was called Sperm Check Male Fertility Sperm Count Home Test Kit. I got it at Walgreens (if you have one of those) otherwise Google it and you can find it. It was like $40 or something.

:spermy::spermy::spermy:

I think it's technically motility but I think it means the same damn thing as mobility. Haha! :thumbup: And I think you're right about shape and speed being important too. It's hard not to drive the spouse crazy with all of this. Even if they want it too we still want it more. LOL.

We have Walgreens here so I'll see if I can find it and get him to actually do it....:dohh:

Let's all hope the :spermy::spermy::spermy: are working right.

I just got online and bought an at home sperm motility test! I've officially lost my mind!:wacko: It was $70 but it's supposed to test the motility, count and something else. My poor husband! LOL!! He's going to think I've gone off the deep end. :confused: I'm going home for my lunch here in about an hour and my fertility monitor should be here!!! Yay!!!:happydance:

I just got online and bought an at home sperm motility test! I've officially lost my mind!:wacko: It was $70 but it's supposed to test the motility, count and something else. My poor husband! LOL!! He's going to think I've gone off the deep end. :confused: I'm going home for my lunch here in about an hour and my fertility monitor should be here!!! Yay!!!:happydance:

Awesome! Maybe I should get that one to cover all the bases instead of the $40 one. LOL

Our poor men.

Yay for fertility monitors!! :happydance::dust:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YAY FERTILITY TEST!! :test::spermy: Guys I don't think worry about it as much. My husband seems pretty care free about it and isn't worried about it. Wish I could do that! They always say when you're not thinking or worrying about it, it will happen. Well I will be screwed then! No pun intended! LOL!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YAY FERTILITY TEST!! :test::spermy: Guys I don't think worry about it as much. My husband seems pretty care free about it and isn't worried about it. Wish I could do that! They always say when you're not thinking or worrying about it, it will happen. Well I will be screwed then! No pun intended! LOL!!

Haha! Right! We are in big trouble if it happens when you stop thinking about it. :dohh:

Oh yeah, my fiance' just keeps saying, "It'll happen". HOW DO YOU KNOW?? :brat:

Same with my husband!! He uses those exact words too!! LOL!! :dohh:

So Crystal you said you are an underwritting assistant, I work for a bank. We have even more in common!! :yipee:

So Crystal you said you are an underwritting assistant, I work for a bank. We have even more in common!! :yipee:

How crazy!! Haha

I've been told my sperm donor has 7 other children spread across the country - do you know your father? lol

Hahahaha!!! I do...I'm pretty sure he isn't a sperm donor, but maybe he needed some money back in the day? :spermy: LOL!!! My stinkin' fertility monitor wasn't delivered yet!! :growlmad: But the tracking said it's due to arrive today. Fun because my husband doesn't know about it and he just got off work, so he'll recieve the delivery. Hahahaha!!!:haha: I live in Idaho by the way. You're from Dallas TX?

If I told my BF I was ordering a kit to test his sperm I think he would FLIP! LMAO

He keeps telling me the same thing, when its meant to be it will happen ... yea yea yea I want it NOW lol

Yes I want it NOW too!! My AF is done for the month and on to trying yet again. :growlmad: My husband doesn't know about the test I ordered yet. LOL!!:haha: I think he already thinks I've lost it. :wacko: LOL!! :test:

Hahahaha!!! I do...I'm pretty sure he isn't a sperm donor, but maybe he needed some money back in the day? :spermy: LOL!!! My stinkin' fertility monitor wasn't delivered yet!! :growlmad: But the tracking said it's due to arrive today. Fun because my husband doesn't know about it and he just got off work, so he'll recieve the delivery. Hahahaha!!!:haha: I live in Idaho by the way. You're from Dallas TX?

Well my father wasn't really a sperm donor that's just what I call him since all he did was donate his DNA and run. HAHA!! That man has NO problems with fertility either....how about those of us who have jobs and would take care of our children get a chance? LOL

I hate when they say something will be delivered and then it isn't. UGH! :growlmad: My fiance' is always getting my packages and then when I get home he says, "Whats in there?". So far it hasn't been too many TTC related items but they are coming today! I ordered more OPK's and some pre-seed. Haha. Poor guy.

Yep, good ole' Dallas, TX. :wacko:

If I told my BF I was ordering a kit to test his sperm I think he would FLIP! LMAO

He keeps telling me the same thing, when its meant to be it will happen ... yea yea yea I want it NOW lol

We should start smacking them. I always try to remind him of how impatient he gets about things he wants. LOL

So they tried to deliver my test yesterday, but supposedly I have to sign for the dang thing!! How silly is that!! :growlmad: So I signed the door tag thing and it's going to get delievered today. Luckily my husband is off golfing for the day, so I should get it on my lunch. I told him last night I ordered one and he was like "whatever you want to do honey". LOL!!! I'm sorry your dad decided he wanted to miss out on your life. That's too bad. Have you ever met him?

We should start smacking them. I always try to remind him of how impatient he gets about things he wants. LOL

My BF is good about it, he wants a baby just as much as I do but he doesn't know that I am a POAS addict or that I all the stuff that I do lol. All he knows he has to do is do the deed and do it right LMAO

So they tried to deliver my test yesterday, but supposedly I have to sign for the dang thing!! How silly is that!! :growlmad: So I signed the door tag thing and it's going to get delievered today. Luckily my husband is off golfing for the day, so I should get it on my lunch. I told him last night I ordered one and he was like "whatever you want to do honey". LOL!!! I'm sorry your dad decided he wanted to miss out on your life. That's too bad. Have you ever met him?

I hate when they want you to sign for it! If I was concerned about that I wouldn't have ordered it online. LOL

Aw. Good answer husband!! :thumbup:

Nope, never met him. My mom has some contact with one of his brothers which has given me a few updates on the direction his life has gone. He sounds like a waste of a man so I don't think I missed much. Probably better off without him around. Haha - I hadn't even ever seen a picture of him until probably 3 years ago? I hate that I see some of him in my face but what can ya do?

My BF is good about it, he wants a baby just as much as I do but he doesn't know that I am a POAS addict or that I all the stuff that I do lol. All he knows he has to do is do the deed and do it right LMAO

My fiance' wants a baby but I don't think he likes the amount of pressure I put on the whole thing. I try to keep him out of it as much as possible but it's hard when he sometimes can't perform like I need him to. LOL

He gets migraines so he sometimes has to take medication that makes getting to the finish line difficult and I can get pretty upset when that happens..... :blush:

Well Crystal if your "sperm donor" is like that then you're better off. Do you have a step dad or anything?

So it sounds like all of our guys are pretty much the same. :haha: Do you guys ever feel like you're just using your man for his sperm when it's that time of the month? I kind of do...feel like I'm bothering him or something. I mean he enjoys sex of course, but the planning it part he doesn't like. He's more spontaneous I guess. Makes me feel bad sometimes. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->