Going to see my friends baby!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jemlou, Apr 20, 2009.

1. jemlou

jemlou Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Feeling a bit bad at the moment. One of my good male friends had a baby last week, (well I should say his wife did:rofl:)! I sent them a congratulations card straight away, but got a text from him last night asking me if I would now like to come round and meet his little baby girl. I am obviously thrilled that he has asked me to come round but the first time I am going to be able to see them is thursday, the day after I am expecting to get my :bfn:!! I do really want to go round, but worried that it will make me feel even worse than I am already expecting to feel!!!! Feel really selfish for even considering NOT going round but if I do get my :bfn: not sure I will be able to cuddle her without sitting there in floods of tears!!!! HELP, need some support here so that I can be strong enough to go!!!!!

2. Baby-Cakes

Baby-Cakes Mum of 2 & 3 Angels

Hi Jemlou,

I know how you feel just over a week after my mmc good friends of ours had their baby and we went round to see them. It was hard at first and I was kind of put on the spot to hold him and I felt very sad when I left. Now we're TTC 3 of my best friends are pregnant and due jun & aug, I'm dreading it to be honest but hoping I can get the strength to just be happy for them.

:hug:

3. Bexyboop

Bexyboop Mum to a beautiful boy

I know how you feel!!
    If feels like all my friends are poping babies out just now!

One of my closest friends had a wee baby girl in February. Sometimes I see her looking at me and can tell she is feeling sorry for me which is so much worse!

I just try my very best to be positive and see how beautiful it is for my friend to have a gorgeous wee girl. I keep telling myself my time will come. (hopefully!)