Going to start TTC in September/October. Who else?

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
We are finally ready to have another! My third pregnancy, second living child and his first biological child. We are having my IUD out in September and waiting a full cycle to try. Hoping for a boy but don't care much. So excited! Be my friend! I want TTC buddies:dohh:

&#55357;&#56907;right here! If you're even still paying attention to this thread. XD
Mirena was removed Friday. Now it's just time to wait for my cycle in October then try for our first!!!

Meeee! I've just come off my contraception for my af week and not taking it again. We're hoping for a november pregnancy but won't mind if its a bit earlier. So hopefully we'll be bump buddies. Best of luck x

Me but more like dec. Cant have a baby june jul or aug so have to wait till dec to ttc. Its killing me waiting as will be 40 nxt year and really wanted last baby before i turned 40

Hi! We started our journey to conceive baby #2 at the end of September! We're in our 2nd month with all of this and so far nothing yet :nope: My husband is more into the casualness of it, while I'm trying to track everything! turning 32 this year and I'm feeling that it's definitely not going to be as easy as our first to conceive.

We are finally ready to have another! My third pregnancy, second living child and his first biological child. We are having my IUD out in September and waiting a full cycle to try. Hoping for a boy but don't care much. So excited! Be my friend! I want TTC buddies:dohh:

Hi!
We are also going to start TTC baby number 2! We are getting married June and are hoping for a honeymoon August so I'm thinking end of august/September. I have had my iud taken out months ago for medical reasons so once we stop using condoms were good to go really.
Exciting!

I think I will be October/November
I'm going to Croatia in September so I'd like to wait til after my holiday eek!! I'm not on any birth control so I'm good to go. I'm going to start eating better and getting fit over the coming months xx

Me and the other half wanted to wait till next year to start ttc as we have a couple holidays planned this year and want to take the time for us before we have a baby. But im thinking i want to come off bc around october/November as i have been on the pill quite a while now plus my cycles have always been a bit irregular so I wanted to them to give them time to calm down a little. And if it happened right away all it would mean is I couldn't drink at Christmas or New year but I'm not a big drinker anyway so it wouldn't bother me. Gonna have to talk it out with him though, see what he says:winkwink:

Hi girls! Hope you don’t mind me jumping in this group. Me and my husband are planning on TTC for baby #2 around October/November time. At the moment I’m trying to get my weight down a little bit and eat abit better! We’ve just booked a holiday to Australia over Christmas time, I’m not sure how I’m feeling possibly being pregnant and having to fly that far! Has anyone got any plans for how they’re going to prepare for ttc?

We're planning to transition to NTNP or TTC in October/November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->