Going to try temping on my next cycle...advice?

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hello All

I'm just waiting for my af to arrive, should arrive today...but I'm already thinking about my next cycle and I wanted to try temping, I know I need to take my temp daily and I know I need to do it first thing before I even move. Is there anything else I need to know? And to get a chart that I see so many people talk about what website/app do I need to use?

I noticed changes in my cm and got a positive opk which is good, but I know that doesn't gaurentee ovulation, so just want to make sure ovulation is occurring.

I have PCOS and irregular cycles so I'm going to have abit of a wait before I ovulate again but will give me plenty of time to get my head round temping. This is my first month trying so I new to all this.

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated. xx

I found that switching to vaginal temping was alot more accurate for me.
i use afew site's for charting but i do like fertility friend :)

Hey hun.

Yes Fertility friend is definately best. If you go for VIP membership you input things like CM...temps....opks etc.....and it gives you ( well it guesses ) when you 'O'.

The main thing like you said....is to take your temp before you even sit up...as soon as you wake up. I found it difficult last time \i tried due to s demanding toddler shouting me in the middle of the night.....but some girls just say take it if you fall asleep again. Not sure how accurate mine would be tho.

Think i will try again too......also you can put your chart on your signiture for people to look at and give their opinion. I swear by it for my first prenancy xxx

PS...as above....vaginally is supposed to be best xx

Ok great thanks. My toddler only wakes in the night if he is ill, so hopefully shouldn't have to worry about getting up in the night.

I haven't quite got the hang of fertility friend, think I need to read up on how to use it.

Thanks ladies xx

definately worth it......altho i think its around 30-40 quid for i think 3 months xx

I'm on my first month temping and finding it really good. I personally take my temp orally and have found that good so far (although may change down the track?).

I've been using ff and ovufriend. Ovufriend is great, although it doesn't have an app, just a website. By the look of it, it seems to have the same features as VIP ff membership (although I could be wrong?).

I am meant to o today or tomorrow according to my various apps, had a dip this morning in temp so hoping for the spike tomorrow. Eep!

:dust:

i dont pay for vip on ff to be honest it gives me all the information i need without having to pay out. i also use ovufriend which is free and gives me the same results as ff :)

I think I might try ovufriend then, I'd rather not pay out for that as I'm already paying out for several different things to boost my fertility...its all really adding up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->