Gold And Silver

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I kind of have a question... except No matter what the answer is its a bit too late haha. Well my wedding dress is pale gold in colour, more champagney actually, and it has silver beading around the chest area. My tiara is gold, my veil is pale gold but again with the silver crystal beading on it. My wedding jewlry is all going to be silver, does it matter that silver and gold is mixed, as its in the design of the dress and all. Normally i would stick to one or the other, but my mother in law bought me a gold tiara, and my mom got me silver jewlry, and my wedding band will be white gold too.. but I figure that because my dress is both gold and silver it shouldnt matter should it?

its april 28th. I'l get a pic of the colour of my dress...
https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4378/62810678yb1.jpg
I think it will be fine. This is kind of like my dress except mines better haha....
The beading on mine is more silvery.

That is a gorgeous style dress hun, i don't think it matters with the jewallry as it all adds to the design

LOL thats not me, i will post pix of mine soon. its simliar style tho :D Thanks girls youve put my mind at rest, i was worried! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is definatley no problem with mixing the coloours babe as you have it in your dress, and it will help break things up too.......

Look forward to the pics! x

Sounds perfect to me!!

Can't wait for pics!
xxx

The style of that dress is gorgeous!

Wow that dress is gorgeous!! Dont think you will have any problems with the colours at all .. think it will look fantastic :thumpup:

Mine is quite similar to that ... if you go to

www.maggiesottero.com and type zaga in the search .. thats the one im getting.

Wow that dress is gorgeous!! Dont think you will have any problems with the colours at all .. think it will look fantastic :thumpup:

Mine is quite similar to that ... if you go to

www.maggiesottero.com and type zaga in the search .. thats the one im getting.

That is gorgeous!!

Sorry .. didnt mean to intrude on someone elses post :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"