• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gonal-f and IUI

TTCsince626

Reaction score
Hi all I have had four cycles of Clomid with 1 iui. None of them were successful. For this cycle we tried Gonal-F for the first time. I was started at 75 on cycle day three and then went up to 112.5 and back down to 75. It is now cycle day 13 and I have several follicles. with them being 17, 14, 14, 13, 13, 10. I was hoping to stim in for a day more to have them mature but they want me to take the trigger tonight because my estrogen levels keep going up which is at a 570 now.
I just wanted to ask anyone's opinion on my follicles size I'm really hoping for twins so I don't have to go through this again.... Of course I would be happy with 1 baby... Just want some feedback on my cycle or if anyone has had similar it's so frustrating not knowing

Hi 626, I'm doing a timed cycle after having 4 failed iuis. If this fails, I'll be moving on to gonal f + iui. How did you find the injectables cycle? Any pain or side effects?

Are you doing iui this cycle?

All the best!

I would have waited one more day before triggering but they are most likely worried about OHSS, the HCG trigger can help mature them the rest of the way.

Yes I'm doing iui with this cycle post 12 and then 36 hours. No side effects for me. I feel more hopeful with this then clomid because there are so many more follicles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"