Gone off baby name! Need new suggestions please xx

D

Daisymac

I just dont like the name daisy as much as i used to and i cant think of anything else! Trouble is the OH is adamant that Daisy is gonna be her name! I told him we have to both decide!

I should post this in the naming forum but there arent many people on there.

Any suggestions ladies?

OMG!! I had this exact conversation with my DH this afternoon! We had chosen the name Daisy too but I'm now having doubts about it. Sorry I can't help you, I haven't thought of anything else yet either:dohh:

Don't have any suggestions. I am having jitters about our name as well, but we are STILL set between Mabel Elizabeth Gwendolyn or Isabella Mabel Gwendolyn. Isabella is Spanish for Elizabeth but my husband didn't know that when he chose it as his number 1 name. Elizabeth is my grandma's name, Gwendolyn is his gran's name and Mabel is the name of someone else quite close to him who died several years ago.

I'm having a bit of a tug with him at the moment. I find it quite hard to back down because thebaby will have his surname and 2 names of people close to him, so we are having the whole 'can't I at least choose ONE of her names?' thing. There have even been tears. I still love Mabel, but I just want to be sure and to have something I have chosen not suggested by him and accepted by me!!!

I can't suggest names for you as I find that names are a very personal choice.

I have no idea what to suggest! But give this a try....!!

https://www.babynamegenie.com/baby-name-generator/

I just tried it and it suggested Trace for a boy and Ansley for a girl! Sounds like they should be the other way round!

ive no ide on names at the moment with my son he was named by 13 weeks this time i keep looking at the names list and i havent found a single name i like!! Finding out the sex on monday so hoping that will make it easier have a big fear this one will be born and we still wont have a name lol!!

i personally think daisy is cute ;) i have a lily and a katie rose so i have a thing for flowers lol

We have just finally decided on our name- Demi- Leigh Lawrence. Daisy is cute though xx

A friend of mine called her daughter Harriet, another one is Elle, ummmm Nia was another nice one I have heard, I think the one I really liked though was Felicity.....There are a few nice names out there and Daisy is a lovely name......

you know after all of this i will just end up letting the OH have his way anyway! lol

i like the name daisy :)
weve decided on callie grace for this lo, i like it cus it means beautiful and i dont know anyone whose used the same name (anyone i know that is) .x.

Is there a type of name you like in particular? ie Daisy is very feminine & floral.

I Really like Reagen, Bailey,Allie, Andi for a girl :D Not reall your theme but i thought I would try :D

i think you get more advice in the names forum as there are many ladies there very good at names!

We are calling our little girl Daisy i love it. Its so girly. If OH had his way she would be Emily, the other name i like is Mia but we both definately agree on Daisy. Good luck choosing her name :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->