Gone up a bra size already!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel2Fire, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

My bra was digging in me a bit so I went to get measured yesterday just incase I'd grown, and instead of a 34A I'm a 36B :huh:

Has Anyone else had to get a new bra within the first 2 months?

2. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Makes two of us!
    Im normaly 34D but Im now 36DD, and thats getting tight! Its brilliant :D!!
    X

3. viejita

viejita Well-Known Member

I wore a semi low cut top today and the guys in the office eyes were sticking out. I've definitely got bigger - not sure by how much yet - not sure about when to get a new bra - as when you get to my size of boobs - large then bras cost a fortune - so if I buy a new one now I might need another one later too.

4. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

I grew from a 34B to 34C in the first 2 weeks of gettn my BFP, they seem to still be on the move but not as quickly. I shall be going to get remeasured soon though as this is now digging in also.
    I love it though from being flat as a pancake

5. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

The woman in the shop told me to get measured every 4 weeks as wearing the wrong size can affect themilk ducts and cause mastitis (or something like that.)

I'd enjoy having bigger boobs if they weren't so sore!

6. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

I went up a cup size around 2 or 3 weeks ago, I bought a new bra but it's already digging in so I just bought a 2-pack maternity bra from M&S and it's lovely and soft. Think it probably won't last that long though! My sister went from a b cup to e cup... DH will be in heaven if I follow suit!