Gone up a bra size already!!

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
My bra was digging in me a bit so I went to get measured yesterday just incase I'd grown, and instead of a 34A I'm a 36B :huh:

Has Anyone else had to get a new bra within the first 2 months?

Makes two of us!
Im normaly 34D but Im now 36DD, and thats getting tight! Its brilliant :D!!
X

I wore a semi low cut top today and the guys in the office eyes were sticking out. I've definitely got bigger - not sure by how much yet - not sure about when to get a new bra - as when you get to my size of boobs - large then bras cost a fortune - so if I buy a new one now I might need another one later too.

I grew from a 34B to 34C in the first 2 weeks of gettn my BFP, they seem to still be on the move but not as quickly. I shall be going to get remeasured soon though as this is now digging in also.
I love it though from being flat as a pancake

The woman in the shop told me to get measured every 4 weeks as wearing the wrong size can affect themilk ducts and cause mastitis (or something like that.)

I'd enjoy having bigger boobs if they weren't so sore!

I went up a cup size around 2 or 3 weeks ago, I bought a new bra but it's already digging in so I just bought a 2-pack maternity bra from M&S and it's lovely and soft. Think it probably won't last that long though! My sister went from a b cup to e cup... DH will be in heaven if I follow suit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->