good, bad and ugly

wannabemumma

Reaction score
hiya ladies i tought i add this for fun if im posting in the right section.

for me the good is to feel movement and see bump bigger knowing everyday means 1 day closer to seeing our little yellow bundle.

bad is deffo the indigestion/ heart burn at night day and all the time really after every types of food :(

ugly is the unfortunte map of strech marks on me belly :(

enjoy ladies.

looking forward to reading yours :)
:hugs:

GOOD
COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TIL HER DADDY CAN WATCH HER MOVE & WE'RE A FAMILY

BAD
WALKING AROUND LIKE IVE POOED MYSELF COS I FEEL I HAVE A BOWLING BALL UP MY FALULA!

UGLY!!
THE AMOUNT OF FLAB THATS GONE ON MY ASS AND HIPS AFTER CONSUMING SO MUCH FOOD THIS TRIMESTER - OH AND THE STRETCH MARKS TOO...LOTS OF THEM!

xxxx Good thread!!! xxxx lol xxxx

Good idea lol :)

For me it would be:

Good: Seeing my baby wriggling around in there, I don't know what on earth she does in there half the time though lol. Oh and my bump lol.

Bad: Heartburn keeping me awake at night, its really sore and annoying. Having trouble breathing sometimes in certain positions and just generally feeling like a big uncomfortable hippo when getting about!

Ugly: My boobs are ruined. Pregnancy has not done them any favours, the size of my aerolas and the darkness of them is attrocious! Also seems to have made them not as perky. Also the backfat I seem to have developed, yuck! :(

good, baby staying put and not coming early like my last child
bad, not being able to take a walk with the dog without having to waddle home half way through as baby whose low already drops lower with exercise, ow
ugly constipation only resolved with prune juice that is a tie now with indigestion everytime I eat or drink

lol. Falula! never heard that one before :haha: love it.

for me the good is feeling him move and squirm. especially when an elbow or foot moved clear across my entire belly. LOVE THAT!

Bad is the internal pain I feel when he settles in down low in my pelvis making it so painful to walk and sit.

Ugly would have to be the BACK FAT I have noticed spilling out over my jeans, GROSS!! luckily no stretch marks *yet* but back fat is just as bad, ewwww!

Good:
Feeling LO kick and looking forward to holding my sweet baby girl

Bad: The heartburn and feeling like ive just ran a marathon after I walked up the stairs to my apartment

The Ugly:
The fact that my butt has more dimples than swiss cheese and I think I know have 3 new chins! :'(

I love threads like this!! :blush:

The good - feeling so much movement from our little man, I could watch him move around in my belly all day long, if I'm having a bad day feeling him toss and turn makes me so happy :cloud9:

The bad - Heartburn, lots and lots and lots of heartburn!! It hurts and it is horrid :cry:
Also Little man has his foot in my ribs just like Amelia did and the only way to stop the pain of this is to lean forward, however I can't lean forward as that is one of the ways my heartburn kicks off!

The ugly - No doubt what I look/sound like after I've walked up the two flights of stairs at work, every single time I have to get a pair of shoes for someone.
I'm keeled over (especially if we are busy and I'm rushing) out of breath and generally looking unattractive haha

xXx

Good: i am OVERDUE so it means anytime i will see him
Bad : keep going into false labour, so it gets ur hopes up then brings them down again :(
Ugly : if hes ginger ;) lol :D

The Good: Knowing he could come at any moment! The disappearing heartburn! His lovely movements, jabs, kicks and pokes!
The Bad: The waiting game! No signs!
The Ugly: The size of my thighs and zebra belly!

Good:

Bad: The heartburn and feeling like ive just ran a marathon after I walked up the stairs to my apartment

The Ugly:
The fact that my butt has more dimples than swiss cheese and I think I know have 3 new chins! :'(

ONLY 3 ROCKABILLY!? :haha:

Ive got about 10 - they're like a tonne of speedbumps, blends nicely all the way to my boobies...Which now look like they dont belong to me!:shrug:

Oh the joys...wouldnt swap it for the world though! :D x

Good:

The Ugly:

ONLY 3 ROCKABILLY!? :haha:

Ive got about 10 - they're like a tonne of speedbumps, blends nicely all the way to my boobies...Which now look like they dont belong to me!:shrug:

Oh the joys...wouldnt swap it for the world though! :D x

Lmao. I was gonna say 10 but thought maybe that was dramatic lmao. The worst part is when I am laying down watching tv and I know DH can see them cause my boobs are so big my chins practically lay on them! Im definetly ready to have the baby now but your right I would change this for the world. My little girl is so worth it!

good- feeling the baby move, knowing that there is only about a month left!

bad- getting up 5 times to pee at night, cant get up the couch by myself, taking naps every few hours

ugly- gotta agree with the chins! looks like my face doubled in size now! and my boobies that used to be DD before pregnancy seem to have doubled in size :(((

good- feeling the baby move, knowing that there is only about a month left!

bad- getting up 5 times to pee at night, cant get up the couch by myself, taking naps every few hours

ugly- gotta agree with the chins! looks like my face doubled in size now! and my boobies that used to be DD before pregnancy seem to have doubled in size :(((

Good: Feeling movements and how kind everyone is to you (I work in hospitality and get away with so much now i'm pregnant!!)

Bad: The back pain and constant worry something will go wrong.

Ugly: My boobs! They were so beautiful and now they're hideous and that's before I even start breastfeeding!

LOL, keep 'em comin ladies, these are great!

I like this thread

The Good : Knowing it will all be over soon and I can see my bubs in real life and find out if my bubs is a He or a She

The Bad : Suffering with Hyperemesis still, two pregnancies with it all the way through Not fun

The Ugly : My how poor skin reacts to pregnancy I feel like Ive just hit puberty again my acne is so gross , and my skins so Dry .

Aww I know how you feel about ya skins mines horrid. Blooming phase never happened to me

good: watching my bump grow...watching her move...knowing that this one, this one is mine to keep and to hold

bad: when she decides that my ribcage makes a comfy bed and makes me almost pass out from lack of oxygen...all the problems we've been having...

ugly: the hormones...moodiness....gas.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->