Good bath toys for 4 month old??

babyloulou

1 beautiful baby boy!
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower:

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good bath toys for a 16 week old? He's got a Tomy Sing and Swim turtle which he has always absolutely loved but he is starting to get a little bit bored of it. He's got some little squirters too but doesn't seem to like them.

Has anyone found a little gem of a bath toy? X

id give him a bubble bath, zane used to get very excited about them...also being splashed in the face for some reason hahaha

u cud always just try the cheap bath toys from places like asda, they are just fish ect but very colourful

A pack of little rubber duckies in different colours (6 i think) from Matalan :)

We just use rubber ducks, a little boat and empty bottles that contained his bubble bath - he loves it :)

Thanks girls :hugs:

I think containers and bottles are a great idea for in another couple of months. I remember my nephew loved them loads more than fancy toys! The only thing is at the moment he still can't quite play with things himself yet so that makes it a bit more difficult x

zanes 2half and his favorite thing in the bath right now is a empty bubble bath bottle lol

Great thread idea :thumbup:

I have just been & bought the rubber ducks from ELC ~ They had an award from a baby magazine on

But....Shes not impressed, in fact prefers her avent bath thermometer! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"