Good cerazette story for once!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by meow951, Dec 17, 2009.

1. meow951

meow951 Well-Known Member

Me and oh have postponed ttc until late 2010/ early 2011 as our current rented house isnt suitable for babies as cant put a stair gate up and it doesnt have good heating, and we both want to wait until we're married.

Well, after all the horror stories i thought id come off cerazette now as i didnt know how long it would take for my body to get back to normal.

Well, three weeks after i stopped it AF is here. I haven't had one for 4 years so had forgotten how bad they are lol. So im sat on the sofa with a cuppa and a biscuit feeling sorry for myself :haha:

So i thought id share a good story for once. Hopefully they will continue the same each month, fingers crossed!

2. StrawberryJam

StrawberryJam Well-Known Member

Ahhh thanks 4 posting! I am waiting until next packet of cerazette runs out to stop and have been worrying about coming off it - also heard the horror stories! I

t's been a great form of contraception but I want to just stop for a while and get back to normal plus we were maybe going to TTC next summer... :)

Glad yours has gone so smooth xx

3. babybump2010

babybump2010 Trying for our 1st

Thankyou for posting this have read so may horror stories was begining to worry!! I won't be coming off till the summer as ttc after our wedding in July but this has gave me a bit of hope !!! Thanktyou:flower:

4. londonbird

londonbird Well-Known Member

I got on fantastic with cerezette and fell pregnant straight away soon as I came off it.

So glad your cycles come back.. altho its orrible... good to know you will be ready to TTC :)