Good crib?

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
We were thinking of getting a moses basket but then thinking more seriously about it we are thinking more along the lines of a crib as would be more cost effective.
We are not looking to purchase it right now but doing our research.
What do you think of this crib?

https://www.kiddisave.co.uk/store/product/3153/Saplings-Glider-Crib-Antique-With-Free-Mattress/

oh what a beautiful crib! i'm tending more to go for crib this time round, we have our moses basket from our daughter, which we used till 6.5months, but maddi was a tall big baby (born 9lb 3 and a half) and it was a squeeze for the last few months :lol: but she did love to sleep there.
i think crib is a good option if you have the space and def, lasts longer, though the moses basket is easier to carrying around, say bringing it downstairs/into living room etc. having said that, if you have a bouncer baby can sleep in there and transport that round no problems then crib for your room :D

hope that helps :D

Bump will be sleeping with us for a while and have a cosleeper for the bedroom. For downstairs, we have got a Stokke mini crib.
https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Stokke_Sleepi_Package_-_Cot_and_Minicot__Plus_Free_Canopy_Bumper_and_Sleep_887-243/version.asp?refsource=bafroogle

Same length as a crib, but can be extended into a full sized cot. So will keep this cot downstairs until it is time for Bump to go in his own room and will extend it then. It's got wheels and fits through doors so easily transportable. Expensive, but not when you consider it will convert several times!!

Great idea! DD hated the moses basket for some reason (didn't see that coming) so ended up putting her in her massive cot bed straight away, in our room, snuggled with rolled blankets to make her feel snug. I think she preferred a good supportive mattress and didn't like the more 'flimsy' one her the basket.

Like you, I've got a crib this time round. I really think you're on to a winner because it will be more supportive and the right size for security.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->