Good evening

shimmyshimmy

Mummy of 2.
Reaction score
Good Evening,
What a fantastic and easily accesible site I have found this to be. I will def recommend to my friends.

I am a Mummy to 2 children, and today I had a positive pregnancy test done by the g.p.

The problem is that just over 2 weeks ago I took the morning after pill, as my head was all over the place. My husband and I didnt know what to do. We already have 2 beautiful children and felt guilty to be potentially having another. We worried about the financial implications and got terribly bogged down with all the negatives. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I took the tablet and regretted doing so immediately. Now I am pregnant, and I am pleased, but having been to the doc today he has sent me in for a scan, to check for any problems. There is a higher risk of an ectopic pregnancy.
Now I am really concerned. Has anyone had a similar situation occur and have a beautiful healthy baby now?
I am just over 4 weeks pregnant. I have had a little cramping but no tenderness or blood.

I hope that someone can help.

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you all. All being well.

:blush:

Is it just me or has everyone ignored me who has so far looked at the post?

I know my post isnt the typical newbie hello, but I really hoped someone might say hi.

I hope I havent offended anyone with my post, and if I have done something wrong, like post in the wrong section or something, or said the wrong thing then please let me know.

:cry:

You need to give people time to reply, chances are you have no replies because no one has been in your situation.

Ive not been in that situation either so cant help, sorry.

and Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:

I took the morning after pill and my babies fine :)! I thought I had replied to you before? Maybe I didn't? Have you posted somewhere else on this site?

also posted here https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=13433

I appreciate that, I was a bit desperate to hear, so posted it elsewhere, thought I might have posted in the wrong place. Thanks so much.
Did you ever feel guilty that you took it. I was so worried to post here, because I though people might think I was so ungrateful. I am certainly not though, I am over the moon.

I don't feel guilty for taking it because it was what seemed right at the time. Of course, I wouldn't change things for the world now. I mean, after its got through the morning after pill, it's pretty much meant to be, right? :) I call he/she my little miracle. Makes me happy more than anything!

Never been in your situation so I can't be of much help but I wanted to welcome you to the forum :hi:

i just want to say hi and welcome to the site

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Hope you find the answers you are looking for. All the Best! :hugs:

hello welcome to bnb good luck with evrything i have never been in ur postion have u been to see ur gp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->