• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Good games to play with a 10-month-old

Lillylemon

Mum to 1 little boy :-)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My little boy is 10-months-old. He doesn't crawl but walks very well holding just one of my hands so consequentially I spend a lot of time walking around the house and playing with different things. I am looking for ideas of games I can play with him. We play with various toys, sing songs etc but I need some more ideas please!

x

I try and do some different things with Colin:

-stacking cups
-reading to him
-we go for walks
-play with his toy dump truck
-show him how to use his sorting shapes

I try and spend time everyday with doing different learning activities like sorting shapes, stacking cups/blocks and just playing with his toys with him.

Think Colin is getting bored of his toys now though :nope:

We`ve got stacking cups, toys that open and close (she loves these) she also likes putting things in boxes, an activity table, books, mirrors, ball games, I think its called UNO, but its an adult game that involves stacking wooden oblong shapes, she loves watching me build that then pushing it over! :flower:

Thanks ladies you have given me some good ideas. He really likes books so I think I'll spend more time doing this too. With him wanting to walk around all the time it's often hard to get him to sit down and do much x

Eloise loves pointing at things...so I'll say, where is the kitty? and she finds him and points. we do this with the fan, milk, water, clock...and we try to teach her a new word every day. It surprised me how much she understands even though she can't say the words!

Another funny thing is putting some peas or something in a pot, and watching your other half trying to get them out!! something like a bottle where its a bit difficult =) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"