Good Kids' Movies?

R

rjb

What are some of your favorite kids' movies?
i'm considering cleaning out our video cabinent (it's full of junk)
and asking for money for my birthday to restock it with movies for Adelaide.
Any suggestions?

You can't go wrong with the classic Disney films. Oh and the pixar ones!
Toy story 1,2,3
Snow White
Beauty and the beast
Cinderella etc

As with above - can't go wrong with all the classic disney ones!

lion king! well that was my favourite, so i'm making sure JJ gets to watch and love it too! :haha:

Gotta be Disney! Also love Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, if you even have those over there? :haha:

Gotta be Disney! Also love Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, if you even have those over there? :haha:

Agree musicals are good! (and Mary poppins is Disney :haha:)

Sound of Music and Mary Poppins are both American made!

We have Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as well though. :)

Yeah Mary poppins is Disney so it's American.

And I honestly just started singing spoonful of sugar :rofl:

Thumbalina was my favorite movie! And other then that all of the classic disney movies.

Also disney junior and Nick Jr. have a lot of their new tv movies on DVD now.

Juuuuuuust aaaaaa spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down,
that was on tv the other week
JOSEPH!!! is an amazing film. Noah has watched it 4 times so far. (That was on tv too we recorded it, i also have it on video but since video seems to now be a thing of prehistoric times i dont think he'll be watching that)

Well me and oh have 48 Disney DVDs between us :rofl: big kids!

I have about 60+ disney movies,
but most of them are VHS's that my dads friend gave us after our house caught on fire

my daughter likes tennage mutant ninja turtles I, II & III.
toy story I, II & III. beverly hills chihuahua, yo gabba gabba (not a film). sharks tale, finding nemo (her fave she could watch this 4 times a day given the chance) ice age I, II & III.
basically anything colourful.
she LOVES glee (she loves musicals), ugly betty and big bang theory... i think she likes these because of all their brightly coloured clothes.

*I* prefer like Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Jungle Book, The Princess and The Frog, the Toy Story series

*Elyse* prefers Finding Nemo, Cars, Toy Story, Tangled, Monsters Inc.. she doesn't really watch a full movie but might for 15 minutes and then come back to it 30 minutes later for a few?

Most of the kids TV shows are animated like Pixar rather than more traditional animation so I think it is just what is familiar to her :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->