Good line on opk at 4dpo - confused!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Ashlee B x, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ashlee B x

Ashlee B x Teejay N Kaycie

Ok so im only 4dpo but kinda obsessed with doin hpt's :blush:

So did 1 n got a very very faint line so am finkin maybe that was an evap?? so i did an opk anyway n got quite a good line, considerin mondays opk was really quite light :wacko:

Confusedd!!! can anyone shed some light???

2. babydream

babydream ttc#2

Wow hunni, i never heard of a bfp at 4dpo. You sure you didn't ov earlier?? I don't think implantation can occure that early. But fx it's a beginning of a bfp for you. Keep us updated xx

3. Ashlee B x

Well i did ovu a week later than usual, accordin to opk's but its not unusual for them to be late tho! hmm...

4. Octopus

Octopus Mommy

Did you take an HPT or an OPK with a faint line? If your OPK was dark enough to be positive, I would probably BD. How do you know when you ovulated? Are you charting with temperatures? What is your CM like now?

5. Ashlee B x

yeah hpt for the faint line, just n internet cheapy so just classin it as an evap coz it too early, opk wasnt dark enuff to be positive but stil a good line. Defo O'd on saturday. cm is minimal atm, was a lil greeny coloured this morn (sorry tmi) Not charting jus goin with instinct and occasional opk's

6. Octopus

Octopus Mommy

I'm sorry, I don't really think it means anything solid at this point. :( I think your OPK could have had a line due to having just ovulated, but I don't think it means anything about whether you are pregnant or not. As for the HPT, it is far too early to get a positive just yet.

Keep your chin up, though, because you aren't out! :thumbup:

7. Ashlee B x

Yeah thats wot i fort jst found it a lil...odd that the opk was quite bright seein as it wasnt on monday lol. never mind ay, keep goin :) Thank u xx

8. AmbearRN

AmbearRN Well-Known Member

Well if you look at stuff about OPK's being used as HPT's it might shed a little light. It has been a while since I looked it up so I don't remember exactly what it said. All the luck to ya!

9. Ashlee B x

Oh really? i shall take a lil peak. Thank you x

10. Babee_Bugs

Babee_Bugs #4 Due in October!

Ive seen other threads regarding the OPK's these can actually detect the Pregnancy Hormone HCG aswell as the LH surge for ovulation....

But ive been using them everyday for the last month as i wasnt overly sure when and if i ovulated, and i got a positive as the test line was way darker than the control 1... but there have remained quite strong and only now on the start of a new cycle there have died down, but im still getting quite good lines :)... Hope this helps a little bit. I got told only way to know for sure when you do ovulate is to temp, so this month im giving this a go x

11. Ashlee B x

Yeh that does help thank you for that. Have any of you tried that digi thermometer i boots? its about £500 but i herd if u dont fall preg within a year of usin it u get your money back! OH doesnt wana spend that much on a thermometer, cant say i blame him tho haha. but wondered if anyone has n if it worked? ive never temped b4 so may try it if nuffin this month x

12. Pinkfairy13

Pinkfairy13 New Member

Did you get a bfp this month? I'm 4dpo an have a pos opk even Thomas def neg. day after ov.

13. rihanna

rihanna Well-Known Member

this is an old threat but im guessing it must have been positive as she is 6months pregnant now!

14. Ashlee B x

nearly 8 months ;) n yes it was a bfp that month lol x