Good Lordy it's my last day in second tri!!

yeaaaa deffo start a 2nd tri kidnapped thread lol! id be straight over and im sure loads of other girlies would too hehe! x

not sure if i want to be stuck with 2 man u fans though :p roony, shameful! x

Lol us reds do have to stick together lol!!!
Ok well I shall do that tomorrow ladies - look out for it and feel free to post in it :) That way my job of kidnapping you all will be complete mwahahahahahahahahahahaha xxx

congratulations i cant wait till 3rd tri! the end will finally be in sight! x

let us know when you have done it! send a linky! :D x

congratulations i cant wait till 3rd tri! the end will finally be in sight! x

Not long for you now hun - trust me when you get to V day 27 wekks comes around very quickly!! I didn't even realise I was going to be 27 weeks tomorrow until yesterday lol XXX

not sure if i want to be stuck with 2 man u fans though :p roony, shameful! x

Lol yes god love him... brilliant at kicking a football, god awful at presenting himself to the public lol!! xxx

I think all of his intelligence is in his feet rather than his brain :dohh:

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the link- exciting!

hehe im sure they wont! they were in our shoes not so long ago!!!! anyway theres a lot of us we can take them on!

aaaawwwwoooo awwwoooo awwwwwooooo! (that was meant to be 300 styleee) x

hehe im sure they wont! they were in our shoes not so long ago!!!! anyway theres a lot of us we can take them on!

I just laughed so much I nearly pee'd myself ha ha ha Sorry just had a mental image of you doing aaaaawooooooooo 300 stylee and I found it rather amusing. Awww and glad you girlies have got my back :) It feels very very weird to be leaving second tri! XXX

That actually made me laugh out sooooo loud in work, I am now being stared at :rofl:

hmmmmmm Gerard Butler :sex:

Well I've done it - I've "nervously waved hello!" in third tri lol the suspense was killing me! Will start the other thread tomorrow and see what happens! xxx

That actually made me laugh out sooooo loud in work, I am now being stared at :rofl:

hmmmmmm Gerard Butler :sex:

Gerard Butler indeed!! Whitwoo!! That man is sex on a stick!! Lol I keep laughing out loud to myself in the office but I'm the only one here.... although people from the street keep staring at me through the windows.... I feel like putting a sign up that says "Yes I am nuts and no I don't care!" XXX

Congrats Cee Cee, see you in three weeks xx

Indeed Princess Pea!! Thanks for the congrats... like I said to the other ladies I will try and start a transition/limbo thread in third tri so feel free to pop in there and post tomorrow once I've set it up! xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/580489-limbo-ladies-2nd-3rd-tri-xxx.html#post9998618

You ladies make me laugh so much! :hugs: for you all! I've made the above thread, join if you wish! xxxxxxxxxx

Aww, have fun over in the third trimester and I'll see you there soon!! :)

Thanks proudmummy26 - make sure you get over there as soon as you can lol !! XXX

And Claire thank you for making the thread you clever munchkin - you've got balls I tell you!! XXX

Ha Ha I typed that last message on my phone and instead of 'brains' it managed to write balls ha ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->