Good Lordy it's my last day in second tri!!

I was just going to say 'erm if I had balls, I wouldn't be in this predicament love' :rofl: I just went into the discussions part and made a new one! :flower: xxx

Lol I'll just sit blushing in a corner now :blush: xxx

Lol, if I'd posted it in 3rd tri, THAT would have took balls! :haha: xxx

How exciting CeeCee!!! I feel like I've been in 2nd tri for forever (probably cause I moved early!! lol) I can't wait to join you ladies over there!!! I'll peak in at your limbo thread from time to time to keep up!!

:hugs:

Lol that most certainly would have taken balls!! xxx

How exciting CeeCee!!! I feel like I've been in 2nd tri for forever (probably cause I moved early!! lol) I can't wait to join you ladies over there!!! I'll peak in at your limbo thread from time to time to keep up!!

:hugs:

ClaireMuir123 has set up the thread in pregnancy discussions so I have joined up to her brigade- see you in there :) X

Ceecee, it's not my bridage, you're all my lovely ladies and we have to stick together, no matter what tri we're in! xxx

Ceecee, it's not my bridage, you're all my lovely ladies and we have to stick together, no matter what tri we're in! xxx

It was meant as a compliment munch bunch - just that you're very organised and lovely and I like being part of your brigade. Blame my army husband for me needing a formal sense of belonging lol. XXX

oh yes!! gerald gerald gerald :sex:

i LOVE him in that bloody film i forgot the name of! where he is in prison lol! even his sidey weird talking is sexy! and him in PS i love you!

wasnt that thread meant to be in 3rd tri - so we could ween in LOL x

Ceecee i cant believe its time for u to leave us already hun, im only a week behind you but your pregnancy seems to have went so much faster than mine for some strange reason lol. I hope all continues to go well with your pregnancy hun and just think u will have your new baby to hold before u know it. Its been great getting to know u hun, congratulations on 3rd tri :) :) xxx

Awww we'll miss you over here! Can't wait to join you in another 7 weeks!

Samira, it's Law Abiding Citizen you're thinking of and oooooh yes. I would. x

Awww lizzies29 and Braven its been lovely getting to know you ladies too. I'm sure I'll still be nosey and be posting in here from time to time :) Can't wait for you ladies to join me over in third tri too XXX

ClaireMuir123 - feel free to blame Mr CeeCee - I do for a lot of things lol XXX

Samira - ooh lordy law abiding citizen where he's naked??? Yummy!! XXX

i LOVE him in that bloody film i forgot the name of! where he is in prison lol! even his sidey weird talking is sexy! and him in PS i love you!

Weird sidey talking, he so does that but yes still so so sexy. He is my favourite in PS I love you but I cant help but cry all the way through the film, even at the non sad bits, it makes me think about losing my OH :cry: and then blub city.

So how they treating you over in 3rd Tri so far Cee?

Awwww congratulations on entering 3rd tri!!!!!! Xxxx

Weird sidey talking, he so does that but yes still so so sexy. He is my favourite in PS I love you but I cant help but cry all the way through the film, even at the non sad bits, it makes me think about losing my OH :cry: and then blub city.

So how they treating you over in 3rd Tri so far Cee?

Lol so far so good lol however I have only been in there a total of about 16 hours so we shall see lol - all seems very friendly though :) PS I love you is a fantastic film, the books amazing too but I always cry!! Need industrial strength tissues to watch or read it lol XXX

ooh ive not read the book! will have to get that for lazy maternity days laying in the garden sunshine!!!!!!!! x

ooh ive not read the book! will have to get that for lazy maternity days laying in the garden sunshine!!!!!!!! x

Already bought it in preparation for said lazy maternity days :) xxx Book + sunshine + sun lounger + back garden + ice cold orange juice = pure unadulterated bliss :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->