Good Lordy it's my last day in second tri!!

ooh ive not read the book! will have to get that for lazy maternity days laying in the garden sunshine!!!!!!!! x

Already bought it in preparation for said lazy maternity days :) xxx Book + sunshine + sun lounger + back garden + ice cold orange juice = pure unadulterated bliss :) xxx

This sounds like heaven! Unfortunately this time I'll have a 3year old and a crazy dog interupting me lol. xxx

ooh ive not read the book! will have to get that for lazy maternity days laying in the garden sunshine!!!!!!!! x

Already bought it in preparation for said lazy maternity days :) xxx Book + sunshine + sun lounger + back garden + ice cold orange juice = pure unadulterated bliss :) xxx

This sounds like heaven! Unfortunately this time I'll have a 3year old and a crazy dog interupting me lol. xxx

Hmmm I see your predicament hun .... Put your son in a paddling pool with the dog lol - hours of fun right there!! XXX

Haha, this may be a viable option.....*wonders if the dog can swim......* x

Ive had a quick nosey over there seeing as its my first day .... and its a scary place. I dont think ill be posting there for a good while yet and Illl still be rather active over 2nd tri :)

Ditto, Im stocking up on a paddling pool, a sand pit and lots of balls for the summer, hopefully this will keep her occupied * for about 5 minutes :dohh:*

ahh glad im not the only one with the dog issues! i have 2 very lively boxer dogs to look after!!!! luckily our garden is split so when i lay in garden they can stare at me making me feel bad while i relax LOL x

ahh glad im not the only one with the dog issues! i have 2 very lively boxer dogs to look after!!!! luckily our garden is split so when i lay in garden they can stare at me making me feel bad while i relax LOL x

I just have a daft-as-a-brush house cat lol she's so easy to look after you could forget she was there lol XXX

Now trying to look on Wilkinsons website looking up sun loungers and new garden furniture :happydance: If the bloody website will work!!

My dog chewed all the covers on my sun loungers last year :growlmad:

Good luck in Third Tri :D I read over there all the time and post when I can give advice seeing as this is number two. I can't wait to be over there! (3 weeks and 3 days to go, feels like ages).

Mmmmmm Gerard Butler *sigh* One of my biggest celebrity crushes. Yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->