Good Luck Alio!!!! **Update page 4!!**

Good luck honey!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one!!!!!! :happydance:

Yay! good luck missus! i'll be wanting the full story when you come home (when you get time) so i know what to expect! Hope it all goes well! *hugs* xxx

Well my beauties!!! What a day. I am home. With no baby and no bloody induction. Sat in a room for 7 hours with NO knowledge of what was happening, even when asked.... Eventually told I would have to go home as they were short staffed and there were no beds!!! Got to phone at 6am tomorrow and see the state of play.

I think Danny is going to commit a murder! Ha ha. And if he reads one more article about Kerry Katona the Consultant tomorrow may die..... Plus I live about an hour away from the hosp and it's such a stress getting there..... Anyway, I suppose it all adds to the drama.

I'l keep lovely Kat posted tomorrow. Thanks to all you fantastic ladies. Just glad you're all here.

xxxx

OMG whattttt. I did not expect to see you back here without your baby!! Did you not have to phone before you went this morning? Surely they should of said then if it was ok or not to come in and shouldnt of kept you waiting. I would certainly not be happy if they did that to me. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day x

OMG whattttt. I did not expect to see you back here without your baby!! Did you not have to phone before you went this morning? Surely they should of said then if it was ok or not to come in and shouldnt of kept you waiting. I would certainly not be happy if they did that to me. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day x

Thanks sweeite. I got to the point today when I thought I would cry or shout or scream but now I just can't believe it. SOOOO badly organised and so frustrating when you've geared yourself up to do this thing!!!

Yeah, I'll focus on tomorrow. Thanks babe. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->