Good luck to ALL

cupcaker

Reaction score
I'm currently not TTC, but am desperately hoping that by Christmas, OH will have given me the go ahead.It has caused me a fair bit of stress having been ready for ages, but I'm trying to be positive and optimistic for a discussion in December time where I hope he will tell me he's ready.

I read lots of posts on here, and I just wish everyone would get what they want soon...what a cracking set of deserving ladies. GOOD LUCK KEEP ON IN THERE!xxx:hugs:

KEEP ON IN THERE!xxx:hugs:

Same to you hun! I hope you get your wish soon & in the mean time just focus on getting yourself as happy & healthy as you can before you start TTC & hopefully it'll make things a lot easier for you when the time comes. Good luck :thumbup:

Hey there, I was the same way. I've been ready since "I do", but my husband, was not. I waited six years to finally start trying. It's so hard to be patient, unfortunately, everyone has to come around on their own time. I wish I would've learned about charting, read the books, and gotten more prepared while I waited. So if you're doing that, or have already done that, you'll be able to get started as soon as he gives you the go ahead. I hope it works out for you asap, good luck!

I waited 6 years to get married! So I only waited a few more months after that to try to get pregnant...I think at that point my DH knew there was no stopping me. As it turns out my own body is stopping me lol. Prayers to you guys starting out that it will be easy for you because TTC can take a toll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->