Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
just want to say good luck Charl xxxxx

:dust::dust:

thinking of you both and keeping everything crossed :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Thanks x x

*Pist theres a post in first tri that Suz started* ;)

good luck hun!!!! *goes to find other thread for double luck cos u deserve it :hugs:*

Huh? Suz posted at just past 2AM lol

Not that it matters :rofl:

I'm off >>>> :cry:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: But its nice cause there are all kinds of Good luck threads all over the place!!!!!!!:headspin: And a happy outcome!!!:headspin:

its been the best day on babyandbump today and i think its the start of great things to come

Suz your next chick :hugs:

That would be swell! I know it wont be this month. I was sickie when I would have been ripe! So no nookie nookie....But maybe next month. Plus, I have requested for someone to send me some water from over there so I can drink it:rofl:

(dont know if you know the saying....but usually when a bunch of women get pregnant, the joke is Dont drink the water! that is if you dont want to get pregnant....So i want to drink the water):rofl:

well my cold water was fizzy today so no way was i drinking it :lol:

best thing to do hun is you and your DH get over here for a couple of days go for a swim in the sea then drink loads of tap water, might be yucky compared to your tap water buy hey who knows but key secret is loads of play time and when you least expect it your bun will be cooking away ;)

have every bit of luck in my blood sending your way :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->