good moring girls how are you and your bumps doing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by fulltimemum, Oct 23, 2008.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

im fine just this bloody weather is crap taking dainton to nurshery soon then of to town what are yous up 2 ?xxxxxxxxxxx

2. sammie18

sammie18 Mommy to Allison

Well its only 2am lol so im eatting a hot pocket and getting tired :p But...In the morning Im re-arranging my room and setting up the babys crib and the changing table I cant wait! :)

3. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

Working now... I like Thursdays though, means its Friday tomorrow yipppeee

4. lauriech

lauriech Well-Known Member

Well I have to say I'm jealous as I'm at work and soooo don't want to be here!!!! :hissy:

I can tolerate the weather if I just didn't have to be at work - feels like this week is never gonna end and I've got three more long days to go yet!!!!

Sorry for the moan x

5. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Ive just got up!So lazy but thursday is my rest day busy the rest of the week!

6. spoo

spoo Mum to Harry and Emily

Sammie - whats a hot pocket? I love hearing about all these american and canadian food items and have absolutely NO idea what they are! Sounds like its a toastie or something?

I'm in a very good mood today - I'm at work right now but had a good night's sleep last night. Must have something to do with lying in bed watching 2 hours of Sharpe. Sean Bean is always welcome in my bedroom :)

This evening will be a relaxing as I don't have anything planned (no teaching piano, no clubs for my son) so I intend to spend some quality time with him doing maths and spelling.

I'm also slowly getting my appetite back - haven't weighed myself the last couple of mornings but the weightloss was finally slowing right down. Morning sickness is a great way to lose weight!

7. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

am watching jeremy kyle and having a cuppa, whilst lilly plays with her cups and shapes on the table :) JB has been fairly quiet this morning.

8. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Atm im having tea and toast and watching portland babies :D

Im off shopping later, then think im seeing oh tonight!

9. enigma

enigma mum of 3 nearly 4.

Im ill, i spent most of yesterday layed up on the couch and today wont be any different. suppose i should get dressed soon though because my shopping is being delivered soon.

10. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

lilly is giving me the odd kick still tired from being up late last night starting little nursery bit of our room painting it pink and stuff look so goood tho, was worth it,nowi'm on the hunt for twinkly lights, mobiles to hang up for her to look at, and glow in the dark paint to paint like a galaxy/night sky above her bed, fun fun fun lol.

11. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I'm off work today feeling extremely nauseous and the good ole sciatica has crippled me again - couldn't even drive in to work! :(

Day time TV is crap! I MUST get a freeview box before I go on maternity leave!

12. fulltimemum

13. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

I have been up most of the night with my son who has been vomiting :( so i have a headache and my back is just killing me today, so it looks like crap day time tv and hot chocolate x

14. fulltimemum

:hug: i hope hes better soon my kids have just got rid of the flu its was horrible xxxx

15. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

All is well though I am about to post the wierdest post. I feel pretty tired as usual but I just woke up. Cant wait for that decafe!

16. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

aww, Lilly will be proud of your hard work.

Anyone fancy a egg mayo sandwich - cause I sure do!!