Good Morning, how is everyone today?

susanneb1984

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hugs:

How is everyone today?
Where is everyone in their cycle?

I'm 7dpo today :happydance: just want time to go a bit faster!

Not long now!! I am CD5 so a lot longer for me to wait!! I can't stand all this bloomin' waiting around!

Isn't the waiting the worst bit!?
I'm not the most patient person at the best of times, but I swear the 2WW gets longer and longer every month!

I think I am around 9 DPO but not 100% sure as I use the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor but don't temp. Oh boy it feels like FOREVER until I will know either way.

For some reason I have found myself being particularly obsessed with TTC this cycle. I'm not sure why. This will now means that I'll be so much more disappointed if/when the witch shows now. :dohh:

Trying to remain upbeat about everything though!

I know what you mean Su. I felt so positive about this cycle, but 99% sure we're out. Don't want to move on to month 28, want my BFP :( surely I'm at the top of the BFP list by now....

Good morning. I'm 12 dpo and I'm at the nail biting stage.... So badly wanna poas but am way too scared!

I don't how you resist! haha if there was a test that could tell me straight after dtd I'd be peeing on it! hahah

I know what you mean Su. I felt so positive about this cycle, but 99% sure we're out. Don't want to move on to month 28, want my BFP :( surely I'm at the top of the BFP list by now....

Yes, you surely deserve that BFP!

The worry we feel and the pressure we put ourselves under does get very draining doesn't it. I am (phantom?) symptom spotting like hell this month. Yesterday's was more pronounced veins in chest and one darker nipple! I am officially going crazy!

That would be a fabulous invention. I'm amazed by my self control actually - I've got a clearblue digital upstairs, which has been sitting up there since cycle #1! I think it's 'cos I'm temping though so am really keeping an eye on that.

Ahhh Su, you can join me! I was crazy before TTC so got no hope now! haha

well ive come on my period today:happydance: but its my normal break from the pill but i wont be taking the pill after flow has gone so will see what happens! its hard for me to no what day im on as i have irregular periods so have to keep testing if its been awhile.:dohh::wacko:

Morning Ladies,

I am now 11/12 DPO and got a BFN this morning. 99.99999999999% sure we are out this month so I am trying to get my head around moving into cycle 8.
I had cramping from 4 DPO and mood swings since 8 DPO, got a few little spots around my mouth (AF give away). Can't really clutch at straws much longer so may as well face the fact the old witch is on her way.

Good Luck to all testing soon x

Oh well, time will tell....just wish time didn't go so slowly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->