Good news for morning sickness sufferers!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
I copied this from 1st tri, just because some women here are still suffering!

A friend sent this to me about the correlation between morning sickness and intelligence. Not to say that MS causes a higher IQ, but for some odd reason, there's a correlation.....

https://www.canada.com/Life/Morning+sickness+leads+smarter+kids+Study/1523961/story.html

:)
A

I didnt have any morning sickness! Haha! Wonder what that means :rofl:

That's OK - my mom didn't have any with me either :shock:

:)
A

I must be having baby einstein then!! lol
15 weeks and sickness getting worse instead of better. anti-emetics are useless.

i didnt have much morning sickness the odd feeling....lol we will see haha

I must be having baby einstein then!! lol
15 weeks and sickness getting worse instead of better. anti-emetics are useless.

Mine is the same way, around 10 weeks it came on full blast and I couldn't eat anything! I'm on the MS pills and they help for the best part. I tried yesterday without taking them to see if it might have passed or gotten better since I'm 16 weeks now and no such luck :(:hissy:

Mine is the same way, around 10 weeks it came on full blast and I couldn't eat anything! I'm on the MS pills and they help for the best part. I tried yesterday without taking them to see if it might have passed or gotten better since I'm 16 weeks now and no such luck :(:hissy:[/QUOTE]

It's rubbish isn't it? really thought I'd be starting to feel at least a little better by now.

19 weeks on Sunday and I am still suffering, along with awful headaches. And there was me thinking I'd never be one of the unlucky ones!

interesting! Mine was full blown all day until 18 weeks, then started to ease.. knock on wood I haven't thrown up in about a month :wohoo:

:cry:Oh no! I haven't been too terribly ill at all! Did I really just say that?:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"