Good news from EPU

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
I went to the GUM clinic and they told me to go to EPU for a scan

Baby looks fine, the lady said its a very peaceful baby I think it takes after its dad. I looked to see if I could tell if it was a boy or girl, couldnt see a little penis so I am going with girl till the 20 week scan :blush:

Its amazing how well you can see the fingers and toes

The GUM clinic have swapped me so I will find out in a week, but my cervix is closed and the fluid round the baby is normal. Also I have a post placenta

It all went very well :happydance::happydance:

I went to the GUM clinic and they told me to go to EPU for a scan

Baby looks fine, the lady said its a very peaceful baby I think it takes after its dad. I looked to see if I could tell if it was a boy or girl, couldnt see a little penis so I am going with girl till the 20 week scan :blush:

Its amazing how well you can see the fingers and toes

The GUM clinic have swapped me so I will find out in a week, but my cervix is closed and the fluid round the baby is normal. Also I have a post placenta

It all went very well :happydance::happydance:

Glad everything was ok hun, I didnt know you was worried about anything I must have missed a post :dohh: I bet you will start feeling strong movements now, as I have posterior placenta as well. Glad all is well xx

I hope so hun, but the baby is always asleep when I have a scan lol
It prob wont move much

Awww beleive me hun they change so much. Up untill last week Abigail has been bouncy bouncy all the time on my bladder, and when I have been to my scans she is a right gymnast, last scan she did not want to move and was so docile and she has been a lot quieter since then. She might start jumping on your bladder soon :dohh: you never know and then you will wish she was quiet again :haha:

haha I will prop regret saying that I wish she would move

Really pleased all went well today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"