good night milk

isil

Reaction score
I've always thought it was a complete waste of money. Just a marketing scam. But I've decided to give it a go. Alasdair is having his dinner at 5, bottle at 5.50 and waking up RAVENOUS at 5am :hissy:. He has 9oz and less than half an hr later will polish off more cereal than I have, a slice of toast and less than an hr after that has a whole banana! I really hope it works. I don't really know what else to try if it doesn't. I'm just confused because he used to go for 14hrs without anything! I understand he might need less sleep now but he is obviously still tired when he wakes :dohh:

hope it works for you! these babies are confusing things eh?! xx

thanks hunny.

He still woke up loads (11.40, 12.20, 12.50, 1.40...brought him in with me whenever he woke up the next time and I didn't even look at the clock) but he slept until 6.20. It was actually light! woohoo! So that is slight progress! It's so thick tho, it's like paste or something!

HOnestly I think 12hrs to go without food is a long time, even if he did 14 before, he's probably growing, needs less sleep something like that. Even my 3 and 5yr olds would be very hungry after 12hrs. I think it's great he does that long...maybe do a bottle a little later so it's not so early in the morning he wakes like that?

well i have no idea ladies! fin dreamfeeds at the mo. hee hee. xx

he woke up at 5 again this morning. He won't stay awake past 6. there is just no way he'll do it. He is tired from 4.30, it's only his bath that keeps him going! he won't nap a lot during the day and at this age I am not going to start dreamfeeding. Tbh, it's only on here that 12 hrs doesn't seem to be normal, ALL of my friends have babies who sleep for 12 hrs!

Yeah alot of babies do sleep 12hrs, but really for him to wake up after 12hrs and be hungry isn't uncommon...I mean that is half of a day without food you know? I really think you got lucky with the 14hrs lol, he probably went through some change that stopped that...whether it be growing, learning something new, teething, and now his routine is the 12hrs..I really don't think the goodnight milk will help stretch it much further

his routine is actually wake up every hr after midnight and then get up at 5 *yawn* lol. I'm a tired mummy.

Hannah sleeps for roughly 12 hours without needing food.......she's been that way since she was weaned. How is the goodnight milk going? We bought follow on for Hannah but haven't used it yet (still getting rid of some other that we had). She's at an all time milk low right now :wacko:

he's started sleeping (on and off) for 12+ hrs. usually 12 and a half. Thank **ck for that. That's all I have to say lol! 5am is not a nice time!

Ally only has one bottle a day now...granted, it is a 9 1/2 oz bottle but it's still only 1 bottle which I find a bit weird! Is your good night milk higher in calories? Ours is and it definitely seems to have worked with the boy.

I'm not sure will check when we switch cans :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"