Good night time nappy?!

bonbon

Mum to Seb born nov09
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using the bumgenius nappies with my son who is 5wks old & have found them to be brilliant during the day but at night he seems to wee a lot more and soaks through them at least twice in one night! Can anyone recommend any good Birth to potty nappies for nightime? Also how many do u think I'll need to get?
Thanks bonnie

Wow he must pee tons at night! BG pockets make pretty good nighttime diapers...if double stuffed...unless you are using the organic aio, that would make more sense haha. I personally like fitted diapers best so I would suggest Very Baby Simply Nights or BagShot Row Bamboo overnight diapers...with fleece pants

Pop ins are a great Nighttime nappy:) they are birth to potty and are fab:D depends on how often you wanna wash and if you have a dryer as to how many:D they take a while to dry so if you dont tumble dry i'd say they'll take a while to dry:D

i also love my Goodmamas Goodnight, its fantastic:D and i have never had a leak from it :D

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Thank I both 4the replies!
Yes he really does wee that much, I have even tried putting two liners in but it didn't work!! I think it's because he cluster feeds for several hours b4 bedtime.
I will def look into the pop in nappies as a friend recommend them too. He might end up with a couple of them in his stocking!!!!
Sweet dreams!! Xxx bonnie

i use bamboozles with a smart nappy booster (trifold) from mothercare, most excellent :D

i use pop-ins as well. Lil Q is a heavy wetter and it lasts a good 10 hours that is without the night-time booster as well and no leaks so far.

if your going for pop-ins make sure you get the original ones rather than the dream dri as i don't find the dream-dri lasts as long nor is it as absorbant (they're micro fibre rather than bamboo)

I use Bumgenius at night time but add a hemp or bamboo booster with the large Bumgenius insert - works a treat!

thanks again for the replies. i have the bum genius nappies so i think i will try putting a bamboo liner in them, and get some others to try as we dont have enough anyway.

I have always loved the Pop Ins but Freya does leak in them sometimes. Having said that, she wees through others in a couple of hours, so they are waaaaay better for night than any other I have tried.

I have just bought a WNNN (Weenotions Night Notion) to try, it's bamboo lined with minkee, it came in the post this morning, and looks fab. Lots of fat bamboo.

:)

I use BG V3 but i add a microfibre cloth inbetween the 2 inserts and it works a treat.
The weenotions night nappy is pretty good too, i beleive the holdens landing bedbugs are aswell but they're still on my list of 'to try' nappies.

I use Bamboozles too, stuffed with an extra bamboo insert and with a motherease or nature babies wrap. Never had a leak yet! Theres no way I could use BG pockets either. Imis out wees one within a few hours x

I havnt had any luck with the BG pockets either! But ive not stuffed them with bamboo or hemp yet, only the big and small insert..

I am ordering some extra hemp/bamboo inserts soon to try them out and keeping my FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->