good nite for savannah bad nite for me

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by snoopchick82, Jan 30, 2011.

1. snoopchick82

snoopchick82 Well-Known Member

I have never had a bad nite as last nite... Savannah had a brilliant nite slept from 9pm-7am.
    But me went to bed at 10 and kept waking up checking on her and my goodness my girl moves alot she wouldnt keep still she was soundo but her head was thrashing about her legs up in the air glad she was in her sleeping bag and not just a blanket other wise i would of spent most of the nite covering her back up...
    Anyone elses baby move alot in there sleep x :coffee:

2. Ginger1

Ginger1 Harry's Mum

Yes! Harry has had a sleeping bag since just before Christmas as he used to escape from any type of swaddling (Harry Houdini!:haha:) and then kick everything over his head and scare me to death:dohh: He just migrates all round his moses basket now.

Am dreading him going in a cot because I just know he'll be forever wriggling off his sensor mat and setting it off..cue heart attack for me!

3. snoopchick82

We cant have a sensor matt as we have half memory foam and they say that a memory matt wont pick anything up so i maybe camping in her room first few nites lol.. im not sure if ill ever be ready to put her in her own room x

4. mystika802

mystika802 Well-Known Member

I had one of those nights last night. The night before he didnt sleep all night and of course last night when he slept great I was up every 1/2 hour :s He moves a ton in his sleep and punches and kicks me all the time

5. snoopchick82

Im glad its normal then lol she dont move a muscle when she falls asleep on me