good or bad? symptoms or not?

spanzee

TTC monster #1.
Reaction score
Hi ladies. So i think im 10 dpo.
the past 4 days iv really been experiencing things happening to me that have never happened before.

1. Heartburn on and off for past four days woke up with it this morning! and i never suffer from heartburn.

2. sore nipples, cant touch them at all anything against them kills! Oh said they are larger and darker than usual!

3. heavy full feelings in boobs, OH said they seem larger than normal.

3. Creamy lotiony CM past 4/5 days, its eased of a little but its still there! Normally have no CM after O

4. twingey/dull cramps in my lower stomach feels like a pinchy, pully pain on and off.

5. headaches constantly.

6. tired a lot, all i want to do is sleep

7. felt sick on and off not actually been sick.

8. pinkish cm on monday, the tiniest amount and only had the one bit when i wiped.

9. mood swings. Poor OH.

10. bloated.

11. i have a really gassy stomach right now too (tmi i know but i dont normally burp and its all iv been doing!)

12. My stomach was gurgling really loud yesterday like a rumble but it felt really strange. (seen somewhere that its your intestines because of the digestion changing?)

13. My lower back really hurts like iv got a knotted muscle in my back.

14. skin is breaking out, and normally i always have clear skin (been quite lucky)

15. Crying spells on and off, one minute i can be laughing next ill cry for no reason.

16. eye strain, eyes hurting a lot comes not long after the headaches!

17. constipation (added to the list this morning)

are these symptoms
are these good or bad signs? help :'(

Although many of those symptoms could also be af coming, they are also pregnancy symptoms so the only way to know is to test.

I would say they look good - although I dont want to be a Debbie Downer - I have had all of those during my TTC journey some all at once, some one at a time and never had a BFP.

Only way to know for sure is to test, but looks good. Your temp is still up a bit so you are still in! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"